Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

31 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Da fuq kinda dishwasher takes 3 hours? What are you people doing to/with your dishes???? 

My 10 year old Samsung will take that long if you basically turn on all the settings. I run it on the quick setting n it takes like 45 mins. Has dishwasher technology reverted over the last decade? 

15 minutes ago, Larry said:

My dishwasher takes 5-10 minutes.  

Kitchen sink, Mk 6.  

the old way works best.

So don't worry y'all. With our new Justice in place, soon your wife will be doing the dishes in under 3 hours. She's got to. The butter needs churning, socks need darning and babies need to be born. And the good news is if she breaks down, no expensive repairmen! Just beat her til she's working again.

~Bang

2 hours ago, GoSkinsGo said:

Ours on standard setting takes 2 hours. It’s a two year old Thermador and has a 20 minute quick setting if we’re in a pinch. Best dishwasher I’ve ever owned. 

Like every modern dishwasher has a quick setting. These assholes just want companies to be able to make it standard even though it uses more water and energy.

2 hours ago, Die Hard said:

Who the hell needs their dishwashers to work faster than 3 hours?

I know I never thought.... “Damn, if only I could have put all these dishes away 2 hours ago.”

Trump is stuffing his face every 3 hours, so he needs those dishes clean NOW.

This dishwasher thing is a huge timesaver for me. I’ve been staring at it for those 3 hours. “Like, damn, by the sounds of it, it is just now hitting the rinse cycle.” I was greatful with the Barrett hiring, because I just wanted my wife to stare at it. I’m sick of it, sometimes I don’t even get to brush my teeth because of it. It’s a real hassle. 
image.jpeg.69eb48ccd1febabe36e9d77c782f1e10.jpeg

now if only we could get them with remote controls, MAGA!!!

3 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Republican Sen. Mike Lee said fact-checking is a form of censorship

https://www.businessinsider.com/republican-sen-mike-lee-said-fact-checking-form-of-censorship-2020-10

Maybe this wouldn't be a problem if every ****ing thing that fell out of your noise hole wasn't a bald faced lie? Jus wondrin......

:ols:   ****ing clown shoes, man.

So which is more likely...

1) There's a massive and concerted effort shared between all the main tech giants to intentionally re-write their entire algorithms to seek out and censor conservative/right wing sites, content, and posts because they all just hate conservatives. 

or

2) Conservative/right wing sites, content, and posts simply tend to have far more demonstrably false and misleading bull**** than others.

Paging friar William of Ockham. Friar William of Ockham, please pick up the white courtesy phone.

Archived