Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

11 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

What do we think about starting a thread for tracking former Trump officials?  Kind of like the “tracking for Redskins” thread in the ATN.  Or should we just use this thread?  It’ll be interesting to see how much his former officials will be seen as damaged goods.  

As an aside, I made a deal with my gods to forfeit the skin's last four season and the name if they would boot the orange booger out so now we are going to win again.  😇

14 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

What do we think about starting a thread for tracking former Trump officials?  Kind of like the “tracking for Redskins” thread in the ATN.  Or should we just use this thread?  It’ll be interesting to see how much his former officials will be seen as damaged goods.  

i think it's great and good be a lot of fun :D, esp if there really are some serious follow ups investigations---it might be one of these threads that run for years tho

2 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

As an aside, I made a deal with my gods to forfeit the skin's last four season and the name if they would boot the orange booger out so now we are going to win again.  😇

What did you get for the other 24 years?

Archived