Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Tik Tok is basically Chinese Spyware.  I don't agree with his approach, but absolutely something needs to be done about it.

If Huawei was a social media app, it would be Tik Tok.  He's right to say we need to do something about, but par for the course, even when he's right he finds a way to screw it up.

I don't know what Microsoft was thinking that they could reverse engineer every stitch of that code for all the backdoors, just what exactly did they expect that transition period to look like? 

Trump just did them a favor killing this nonsense before it started, back to your regularly scheduled Trump bashing programming.

Any one using Tik Tok should expect significant information such as your meta data and location to be in the hands of the Chinese government.

I’m not sure what Trump can actually do though to ban its usage, aside from on government equipment.

With the Huawei and ZTE bans companies doing business with the government can’t use any of their products, even for business that is unrelated to the Federal Government.

24 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Trump is only against Tik Tok because he was embarrassed by it. He has no interest in whether there are spyware aspects whatsoever. 

Doing right thing for wrong reasons is best case scenario with Trump, he's horrible.

He's too modest.

Everybody HATES him.

Most everybody would dance if he caught fire on live TV.

"not like" is a bit mild.
These things happen when you prove on practically an hourly basis that you are one of the most truly detestable people on the planet.

~Bang

2 hours ago, Bang said:

He's too modest.

Everybody HATES him.

Most everybody would dance if he caught fire on live TV.

"not like" is a bit mild.
These things happen when you prove on practically an hourly basis that you are one of the most truly detestable people on the planet.

~Bang

Not everybody hates him.

For about 30% of the voting public he's an orange Jesus.

For another 10% +/- he's better than whoever FOX News tells them to fear Democrat.

The funny thing to me is the self-pity vibe Trump consistently puts out is the complete opposite of that manly-man image the kool-aid branch of the G(t)OP claim to love about him. 

27 minutes ago, youngestson said:

Not everybody hates him.

For about 30% of the voting public he's an orange Jesus.

For another 10% +/- he's better than whoever FOX News tells them to fear Democrat.

The funny thing to me is the self-pity vibe Trump consistently puts out is the complete opposite of that manly-man image the kool-aid branch of the G(t)OP claim to love about him. 

Trump isn’t a manly man. He would wilt within seconds of living a manly man’s life.

He’s more of a girly man.

Mary Trump's book is an eye opener, explains why he is who he is. At this point, even years of intensive daily therapy wouldn't change his basic personality and disorders that started to develop at age 2.5.  His parents contributed to his development. He was raised as a "prince" . 

This isn't to excuse his adult life. He made/makes choices that he considered beneficial to him exclusive of others from then on.   And he is a weak man. He's the perfect example of The Peter Principle and is never held accountable. Until now.

We all have control over our adult selves.  This post is not meant to excuse him, it's to partially explain him. He's a mess.

Total antithesis of a man, and so are his gump followers.

We're taught from a young age to be accountable and set a good example, constantly learning from our mistakes, and putting our absolute best foot forward.

A moron and a coward lacks the self awareness, strength and cognitive ability necessary to be a man. No ****ing ****, when you grow up believing everything is everyone elses fault.

A coward is that evolutionary progression, and men like Trump are its final form.

3 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Trump isn’t a manly man. He would wilt within seconds of living a manly man’s life.

Let's not insult girls... 🤪

I suspect part of Trump's appeal to his base is that his obnoxiousness is in some way cathartic to them. He's an (*^hole so they can live through him rather than be an %^&hole in real life and get their jaws jacked, fired, sued, etc. 

Federal Troops Tear-Gas Yankees Off Field

So Trump Can Throw Out First Pitch

qxuhsyaln1iy9lwmw6iu.jpg

NEW YORK—Moving in formation across the first-base line as terrified players scrambled into the dugout, federal troops reportedly tear-gassed the New York Yankees off the field Friday so President Donald Trump could throw out the first pitch before their opening home game. Sources confirmed that minutes before their contest against the Boston Red Sox was scheduled to begin, dozens of federal troops rushed onto the field and set upon the Yankees starters, pushing them into foul territory with riot shields and beating several of them—including Brett Gardner, Gio Urshela, and Gleyber Torres—with batons. Yankees players and coaches were heard to shout that they had no idea what was happening until they noticed a golf cart emerge from the bullpen with the president, who proceeded to stand on the mound and thank everyone for coming.

eti2h1r4wg0bqxctxenl.png

https://sports.theonion.com/federal-troops-tear-gas-yankees-off-field-so-trump-can-1844571417

3 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

But I'm just a girl who knows assloads of stuff. It cost my company 3 grand just this week...and the repair guy said management shoulda listened to me. No ****. 

Archived