Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I don’t know what thread this conversation goes in but here I am

have any of you seen the interviews with Mary trump about her book? 

compare that with any interview you’ve ever seen with trump. 

the difference is staggering. She uses words, correctly and without hesitation or interrupting her flow, that I don’t think he knows exist. 

I don’t even know what the claims are in the book but I believe them all 100%. 

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

No he doesn't. He's simply a shameless liar.  

I'm torn. Part of me wants to believe that he actually is that stupid, and simply can't help it. But another part is telling me that it's even worse if he's not that stupid but believes his supporters to be. Which is the more likely scenario.

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Have any of you seen the interviews with Mary trump about her book? 

the difference is staggering. She uses words, correctly and without hesitation or interrupting her flow, that I don’t think he knows exist. 

The difference between someone with a PhD,... and someone who paid somebody else to take his SATs

6 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

At some point its going to sink in to him that it does not matter what he wants to do, when Biden is inaugurated in January, Trump will be trespassing on Federal property if he refuses to leave.

I believe now more then ever he never wanted to be president and this strictly about stroking his own ego as much as humanly possible.  The more people that realize they are expendable in that pursuit, the sooner he just resigns instead of having to shake Biden's hand when he turns over the White House to him. 

Either that or 25th Amendment him right after Election Day to prevent him for doing something that makes it any harder then it needs to be.  GOP getting closer to openly admitting they want to rip the band-aid off now, if anything to save their own ass in the aftermath.

Dude is backtracking on his version of the Gestopo, what else do we need to see him fail miserably on while playing Dictator Bingo?

They shot it down, but it didn't change anything.  The election was never going to be moved.  The Trumpster is just looking for excuses and the usual spouting off untruth.

The Senators still provided excuses for Trump, even if they disagreed with him, just plain sad.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I believe now more then ever he never wanted to be president and this strictly about stroking his own ego as much as humanly possible.  The more people that realize they are expendable in that pursuit, the sooner he just resigns instead of having to shake Biden's hand when he turns over the White House to him. 

I think he wanted to be President, he just didn't want to do the actual hard work of the presidency  He just wanted to be the President for 8 years, but never have to make tough decisions, pay attention to running the country, and just be able to give endless speeches to the brainwashed.  His huge ego wanted the title, still never understanding exactly what the president does on a daily basis.  He is dying inside because he can't tour and talk to the brainwashed, and just say whatever lie he wants.  He also enjoys the many many perks of being president and all the free trips and having the government pay money to his many properties.

7 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

I think he wanted to be President, he just didn't want to do the actual hard work of the presidency  He just wanted to be the President for 8 years, but never have to make tough decisions, pay attention to running the country, and just be able to give endless speeches to the brainwashed.  His huge ego wanted the title, still never understanding exactly what the president does on a daily basis.  He is dying inside because he can't tour and talk to the brainwashed, and just say whatever lie he wants.  He also enjoys the many many perks of being president and all the free trips and having the government pay money to his many properties.

Like I said, he never wanted to President.  That's like saying someone wants to be doctor because of the money but doesn't actually want to save anyone's life.

He still doesn't want to be President, imo, he wants to be the laziest dictator on earth.

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Like I said, he never wanted to President.  That's like saying someone wants to be doctor because of the money but doesn't actually want to save anyone's life.

He still doesn't want to be President, imo, he wants to be the laziest dictator on earth.

He envy's Putin and Jung Un. That's who he wants to be like.

4 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

He envy's Putin and Jung Un. That's who he wants to be like.

Who put in the work Trump never will.  Trump's brain is basically congealed big mac sauce anyway, we are lucky he couldn't even if he wanted to.

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

GOP getting closer to openly admitting they want to rip the band-aid off now, if anything to save their own ass in the aftermath.

Yeah I could see that

turn the end of Trump’s presidency into a “we hated him too we just couldn’t do anything about it” bunch of bull****. 

Archived