Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

The Dems have plenty of flaws and under normal circumstances they should be highlighted and brought to the forefront just as much as the GOP has been the last few years, however at the current moment, the Dems flaws mostly can be filed under "what you would expect from politicians because.....politicians" while the GOP rank & file stuff is just out of the realm of normalcy.  There really isn't any kind of valid whataboutism to apply when it comes to party platform as a whole verus focusing in on a single crazy representative or two 

Piggy backing off of visionary's Kodak post, this morning the stock jumped up to 29 a share. I haven't checked it this afternoon. Something is fishy on how it climbed like that. A dead company like that stock doesn't climb over 400% of what it was trading at. So who in Trump's family has some significant shares? That should be alarming.

31 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

Piggy backing off of visionary's Kodak post, this morning the stock jumped up to 29 a share. I haven't checked it this afternoon. Something is fishy on how it climbed like that. A dead company like that stock doesn't climb over 400% of what it was trading at. So who in Trump's family has some significant shares? That should be alarming.

If Biden wins, he needs to thoroughly investigate the Trump and his administration.

1 hour ago, DCranon21 said:

It's funny how the Trump campaign is doing exactly what was predicted, creating an imaginary radical leftist Joe Biden to run against.  What is ironic about that is if Trump had gone into office and decided to govern from the middle and embraced his fake "I'm not a politician" persona, then this campaign he could actually attack Biden on some past issues and things he's said, which in 2020 comes off pretty out of touch, but that will never work since Trump is so much crazier than an 80's and 90's Joe Biden combined anyway. 

Archived