Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

On 2/21/2017 at 6:58 PM, FanboyOf91 said:

California: #MakeAmericanInfrastructureGreatAgain

Trump: **** you.

I guess they haven't been halted entirely.

Virgin Trains moves closer on financing for high-speed rail between Las Vegas and Victorville

Clark County Commissioners on Tuesday unanimously approved state findings related to financing for the high-speed rail project.

According to a news release, the commission voted 7-0 today to approve the findings made by the Nevada Department of Business and Industry related to the financing of the project being proposed by DesertXpress Enterprises.

“We have been working to achieve high-speed rail between Clark County and Southern California for decades and today’s approval marks a significant milestone in that long process,” said Commissioner Michael Naft, whose district includes the land for the future rail line and the Las Vegas train station. “This project does not use one penny of taxpayer money, has a track record of success, and will put 30,000 men and women to work in a time when we need jobs and economic investment. When finished, we expect this new train will remove 3 million vehicles from our roads every year, which will lower our CO2 emissions by 100,000 tons annually. 

Click on the link for the full article

9 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Did anyone else notice that the objects he's using for words there are literally things that are right in front of him at that moment?

Yo I was about to post exactly this lmao 

I'd like to see him on Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?  I'd love to hear his mumbling, rambling, nonsensical excuses as to why he lost.  I'm sure he wouldn't be man enough to follow the rules and say he that he's "not smarter than a 5th grader." when he lost.

^^ So does that mean the book can proceed? Or that he just can't talk about the book?

Edit: The book can proceed.  Per his attorney "The ruling confirms that the government cannot block Mr. Cohen from publishing a book critical of the president as a condition of his release to home confinement."

~~~

Think about the chilling  implications of what the judge found.  The Department of Justice was used to retaliate against Michael Cohen because he was going to say or publish something critical of the President.

Vladimir Putin would be proud.

"The purpose of transferring Mr. Cohen from furlough and home confinement to jail is retaliatory and its retaliatory because of his desire to exercise his first amendment rights to publish a book and discuss anything about the book or anything else he wants on social media and others," Judge Alvin Hellerstein ruled during a telephonic hearing.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/23/politics/michael-cohen-will-be-released/index.html

3 minutes ago, clietas said:

Its fake news. They just painted a golf ball to look like a baseball. Its all camera trickery. Why you think those kids are there? 

I assumed the kids were there (sans mask) to show it's safe to go back to schools.  Trump's an incompetent menace.  A danger to society.

8 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Judge rules Michael Cohen should be released to home confinement

A federal judge on Thursday ruled that Michael Cohen should be released to home confinement from federal prison, after agreeing that authorities sought to limit his right to free speech by blocking him from writing a tell-all book about President Trump.

Judge Alvin Hellerstein said in a Manhattan federal court hearing that he believes the Bureau of Prisons and US Probation Office retaliated against Cohen by transferring to jail from home confinement earlier this month.

Hellerstein added that federal authorities specifically sought to infringe on Cohen’s First Amendment rights by blocking him from writing a tell-all book and speaking to the media as part of his terms of home confinement.

Click on the link for the full article

Archived