Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

12 hours ago, michiskin said:

Don't they claim he weighs around 245? His gut must weigh that much by itself.

I said it a couple months ago...I weigh 100 pounds and I'm closer to 245 than he is. 

22 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

"Yam tits."  That goes onto my list of Trump names.  Thank your wife for me.

No ****. First on the list??🤣🤣🤣🤣

Add: I'm in a fit of uncontrollable laughter. 

Gee.

What a surprise.
Trump not ready to commit to election results if he loses
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is refusing to publicly commit to accepting the results of the upcoming White House election, recalling a similar threat he made weeks before the 2016 vote, as he scoffs at polls showing him lagging behind Democrat Joe Biden. Trump says it's too early to make such an ironclad guarantee.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-not-ready-commit-election-143109095.html

But I'm sure he will, no matter how badly he gets his ass landslided, and I am sure the knuckle dragging army that loves him will just say "aw dang" and pack up all their weapons and stay home.
Handling things with grace and dignity is what he's always done, and nobody has even the teenciest weenciest reason to worry about anything. No matter what anyone says, he's honest and honorable, and his followers are level headed and reasonable enough to accept loss.

~Bang

12 hours ago, michiskin said:

Don't they claim he weighs around 245? His gut must weigh that much by itself.

Bunch of girthers in here I see.

That said, Trump is a max of 6' 1" based on reasonable photo comparisons. He's at least 265 and likely closer to 300. He's Class 2 Obese as a minimum and probably Class 3.

10 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

Bunch of girthers in here I see.

That said, Trump is a max of 6' 1" based on reasonable photo comparisons. He's at least 265 and likely closer to 300. He's Class 2 Obese as a minimum and probably Class 3.

I'm 5'7". I'm a pretty stocky (square) athletic build with all my weight on a bit of a gut. And I'm 235. At one point 5 years ago.... I was at about 280.

If Trump is >6'+.... and looking at his body type.... he's at least 350. And I'd take the over.

6 minutes ago, purbeast said:

No chance Trump is close to 350.  He's definitely over 250 though and probably closer to 275 if I had to guess.

Trump is listed everywhere at 6'3".

To give a comparable.... on the Redskins roster.... Jonathan Allen is listed at 6'3" and 300 pounds. And he's chiseled.

And you're not going to give Trump another 50 pounds of fat on his gut/neck/head?!?!!? LOL

28 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

To give a comparable.... on the Redskins roster.... Jonathan Allen is listed at 6'3" and 300 pounds. And he's chiseled.

And you're not going to give Trump another 50 pounds of fat on his gut/neck/head?!?!!? LOL

Trump is not 6'3 either.

Muscle also weighs more than fat.

I'm 5'11 and when I was my most muscular, I was only 217lbs.  But that is also how I know there is no shot in hell Trump is or ever was 230 his entire presidency.

You're comparing an elite of elite athletes to normal fat obese people.  Allen is a different type of specimen.

48 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

There are photos of Trump and Obama standing side by side from Trump's inauguration.  Obama's 6'1" and they look to be roughly the same height.  Obama appears to be slightly taller but could be the shoes.  And muscle is less dense then fat.  I'd say 275-285.  No way he's 245.  

Well, Lady G is listed at 5'7 and Trump absolutely towers over him. He would have to be at least 6'1. At least.

Considering that, athletically, he would be muscularity slim (not bulky) at an even 200, using that height, and knowing that he wears stuff that's bordering on fat suits, to hide his girth.... There is no way in hell that man is not 300

20 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Except that is a complete myth. Try again. 🙂

Well I mean 1lb of muscle = 1lb of fat.

But muscle is more dense.  So if you have the same volume of muscle and fat, the muscle is going to weigh more.

And that is a fact.

The thing is, no medical profession would administer the MOCA test unless they suspected mental impairment.

What caused them to think administering the test was necessary?

Or was this some political stunt where they would ask him to demonstrate his 'athleticism' by lifting something heavy ... like a double cheeseburger.

Archived