brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

GOP really going hard with the "Liberals want to abolish/cancel" theme. Carlson says liberals want to "abolish the suburbs" (wut?) and now Cruz says liberals want to "cancel Hispanic culture". How the **** do you do that anyway? Is it like cancelling a cable package or something? And is Goya the only thing that exists in Hispanic culture? If you choose to boycott Goya foods that means Hispanic culture suddenly disappears?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, visionary said:

. . . whereas, if I'm with a mob of people who voted for me . . . . 

• Thanks 3

Trump must be getting tired of the grainy pictures. Wants to show the world he doesn't care in full resolution. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

What’s the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean?

Donald Trump has never paid to have a garbanzo bean on his face. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 12

Finally found a way to get him to STFU, they should make him wear that for rest of his term.

GettyImages-1226303258.jpg

Seems like one particular analyst at Fox whose name rhymes with "**** Bloom" who derided Biden's mask-wearing on Memorial Day is strangely silent on the President's mask wearing today.

• Haha 2

@visionaryposted a tweet in one of the other threads that runs parallel to my thought process today, which went something like this

1. Clearly, someone with some sense (maybe just by comparison) realized that especially given the bounty scandal, running around maskless near wounded and ill soldiers would be catastrophic PR.

2. It's possible his minions realize that his wearing a mask is a good thing, politically, and the best way to get him to keep doing it is over the top syncophantic praise. I doubt they all actually think wearing a mask once destroys Biden's chances (but who knows, I guess), but that IS the kind of thing Trump laps up.

3. As one of the tweets noted, if Trump DOES start wearing a mask and encouraging others, it will probably save lives, and so this silliness is probably a good thing, and it might be better if the rest of us restrain the eye rolling as much as possible, because even if one takes the position "let the idiots die", said "idiots" often take others down with them.

• Like 6

I just noticed that he makes everyone walk behind him during his little photo shoots 

2 hours ago, visionary said:
Trump wearing a mask

Somewhere Van Jones is declaring "He became POTUS in that moment, period."

For those that don't know, **** Van Jones. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, techboy said:

@visionaryposted a tweet in one of the other threads that runs parallel to my thought process today, which went something like this

1. Clearly, someone with some sense (maybe just by comparison) realized that especially given the bounty scandal, running around maskless near wounded and ill soldiers would be catastrophic PR.

2. It's possible his minions realize that his wearing a mask is a good thing, politically, and the best way to get him to keep doing it is over the top syncophantic praise. I doubt they all actually think wearing a mask once destroys Biden's chances (but who knows, I guess), but that IS the kind of thing Trump laps up.

3. As one of the tweets noted, if Trump DOES start wearing a mask and encouraging others, it will probably save lives, and so this silliness is probably a good thing, and it might be better if the rest of us restrain the eye rolling as much as possible, because even if one takes the position "let the idiots die", said "idiots" often take others down with them.

Could also be that Trump's desire for PR finally beat his stubbornness over refusing to wear a mask. I suspect Walter Reed told the White House in no uncertain terms, "No mask. No entry."

• Like 1

Chances any one of those people in the tweets about trump's regal appearance in a mask masturbated over those photos:

100%

~Bang

If a republican claimed democrats ate dogs, you can bet your last dollar that he's having Chihuahua for dinner.

It's not even hypocrisy, it's just plain old "**** you".

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Is it weird to think a President shouldn’t be ‘working’ on a golf course?  

Edited by visionary

9 hours ago, Llevron said:

I just noticed that he makes everyone walk behind him during his little photo shoots 

Down wind. Many people say the smell is a mix of fast food, bronzer, and hairspray. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2