Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 minutes ago, visionary said:

Is it weird to think a President shouldn’t be ‘working’ on a golf course?  

See, i really don't even mind presidents golfing. It's a massive job, and a few hours downtime is necessary.
His problem is he used it as such a club to swing at Obama that his doubling of rounds golfed is just unbearable.
Another lie, another false prop, another example of the con, and his people simply do not care.
This is what makes me upset over it

~Bang

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

If Obama did indeed play half as many rounds as this jackass has, then he did probably play too much golf.

I was thinking the same thing but Obama did actually do stuff in his first term and had the stress of being the first black President of the US (with Moscow Mitch in the background and GOP just waiting to destroy the country) all at the same time. I could argue he deserved to de-stress, but I still think its probably too much golf. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I was thinking the same thing but Obama did actually do stuff in his first term and had the stress of being the first black President of the US (with Moscow Mitch in the background and GOP just waiting to destroy the country) all at the same time. I could argue he deserved to de-stress, but I still think its probably too much golf. 

I look at it the same way as people who like to goof off at work: did you get your work done? Ok then, have fun. If Obama could golf 365 days a year and still be a great president, more power to him. Some people obviously can't do something like that and pull it off.

The golf thing is so comical.

For many decades, Presidents golfed and nobody cared.

Then George W Bush publicly announced he was giving up golf as a way to support the troops (who knows why), except he never stopped golfing and Democrats kept track of his rounds.

Then Obama took office and republicans started tracking his rounds of golf to counter, while completely forgetting that the whole premise was around Bush’s insistence he was giving it up. It instead became about presidential laziness.

Now Trump is playing way more golf than any other President ever and we’re told to believe again that it’s about getting exercise and relief from a stressful job.

i can’t wait to hear their severe concerns about too much golfing and out-of-control deficits in 6 months and 8 days. 

3 hours ago, China said:

Wait, in that clip it looks like he's pulling a ball out of his pocket and just playing it from wherever.   Surprised he didn't just drive up to the green.

I think he's hitting his first shot on a hole and he's teeing it up from a forward/senior tee. Possibly a long par 3 or short par 4 as he's using a fairway wood. 

On 6/11/2020 at 11:41 PM, visionary said:

On 6/12/2020 at 9:32 AM, mistertim said:

Does allowing the shooting of bear cubs and wolf pups "own the libs" somehow?

Well, now they've done it.  The bears look to be training for an armed response...

Archived