Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

8 hours ago, visionary said:
Woody Johnson, the US Ambassador to Britain, told colleagues Trump had asked him to see if the British government could help steer the British Open golf tournament to president's Turnberry resort in Scotland

Woody Johnson is one of the owners of the Jets.

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

That would be horrible for us, if they force that scumbag out no chance they'll want the embarrassment of another owner being booted so soon afterwards. 

Racist comments where some of what brought down Jerry Richardson; so it could bring down Woody.  Especially, this year.

Why the **** is a general talking to the first lady about where ICBMs fields are? That's really just weird to me. How does that even come up organically in a dinner conversation anyway? "Aren't these crab cakes delicious? Oh speaking of crab cakes can you tell me about our ICMBs and where they're located?"

53 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Why the **** is a general talking to the first lady about where ICBMs fields are? That's really just weird to me. How does that even come up organically in a dinner conversation anyway? "Aren't these crab cakes delicious? Oh speaking of crab cakes can you tell me about our ICMBs and where they're located?"

Well, she is smarter than Trump.  After all, she has to report anything she finds out to her Russians masters.  

25 minutes ago, Larry said:

Just pointing out, I'm pretty sure that we actually inform the Russians of the exact location of every one of our silos (and they informed us), as part of our treaty obligations.  

Didn't we opt out of those recently?

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

I'm surprised we even have silos anymore.   One W88 warhead would level Moscow.  A single Trident II SLBM can carrry up to 8 W88s.  An Ohio class sub has 24 Trident IIs.  And we have 14 Ohio class subs (granted, maybe half of those on duty at any given time).  

So basically our sub force alone would destroy every major city in Russia and China like 3x or 4x over.  

I think the only reason we still have land silos is keeping the Air Force happy.  

Archived