Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I am sure Trump figures all he has to do is cheat enough to ensure the results are within the margin of error and then from there it doesn't matter what nonsense explanation he comes up with, his 30% strong hold base will regurgitate it without a care in the world, and then right-wing media will do enough drum banging to sway another 10% and just like that you will have half the country ready for "revolution"

I know it doesn't represent every Trump support but almost every single one I see on social media is so sure that Trump is winning re-election, but not just win, landslide victory, that it will take exactly ZERO actual evidence to convince them it was rigged if he loses.

I don't think he'll even care if it's within the margin of error. We know he couldn't care less whether his lies are "credible" or not. In fact, the more outrageous they are, the more likely he is to double down it seems. 

To me a bigger question is whether other Republican "leaders" (for lack of a better word) will go along with it or not. Especially if it seems he got shellacked in the election, it wasn't really close, but he claims he won anyway. 

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

To me a bigger question is whether other Republican "leaders" (for lack of a better word) will go along with it or not. Especially if it seems he got shellacked in the election, it wasn't really close, but he claims he won anyway. 

Well we all saw how not in favor they were of making sure every vote was counted in 2000, so we do have one model to go by?

5 hours ago, Bang said:

Exactly what I've been saying for a long time. 
this is not going to go away by any normal means at all. he will cheat, and if his cheating doesn't outright declare him the victor, he WILL not leave, he will scream fraud, theft, and and he will raise every single legal challenge there is and he will continue to scream fraud and theft even as he loses them.

His army of morons, led and whipped up by all the opportunistic nazi groups and supremacist groups and militia's will come to DC armed, and it's going to get bad.

~Bang

I thought this at one point to that his followers would do that, but let's be real.  The majority of people who make all of these claims they will show up with their guns and stuff, etc, are huge frauds just like Trump is.  They are just big ******* just like Trump is.  All talk and nothing more.  They will just make up some excuse behind their computers and stay home.

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

I thought this at one point to that his followers would do that, but let's be real.  The majority of people who make all of these claims they will show up with their guns and stuff, etc, are huge frauds just like Trump is.  They are just big ******* just like Trump is.  All talk and nothing more.  They will just make up some excuse behind their computers and stay home.

Maybe, but as i've said many times, and learned many times..   threats made should be taken seriously. A couple of weeks ago (and last year) a bunch of them showed up in Gettysburg with their guns to fend off a leftist plot that turned out to again be a prank. we se these photos of armed guys "protesting" at state houses, and then the ones in front are IDd through photos as being far right neo Nazis and extremists. They don't give a **** about whatever "cause" other than their own, and we know what their cause is. 

These people have already destroyed property and set buildings on fire in hopes to blame "antifa", and in the right wing bubble they succeeded. One group ambushed and murdered a couple of cops to blame it on the left during the height of the protests. 
Nothing is beyond them, and it doesn't take many people to cause a lot of trouble. 
Lets say they don't come here and Trump gets removed. (I hope against hope that if he loses he will concede with honor and do the right thing, but I have no realistic expectation that he will. i think it more likely he will hole up in the bunker and get dragged out than him ever doing anything with class.)
After the removal I'd fully expect a terrorist type war played out by militias goaded by the nazi groups, supremacist groups, outside governments, all the expected players. Ambushes we have seen. Arsons we have seen. Mass shootings both attempted and completed we have already seen. Bombings we will see, both targeted and random. Don't bet against it.  
And while most of these lardass nitwits will sit home and not participate, it doesn't take many, and while it goes on, the propaganda will ramp up even higher as to who is at fault (Surprise! It's your neighbor who didn't like your Trump post on facebook!)

Bottom line. 
we are ripe for it. He is in prime position to cause it. He has never done a single thing that wasn't in his own self interest, regardless of how many people it hurts. The guy is a traitor, and as far as I'm concerned there is no doubt, and it's been proven. Too many outside factions are pushing for it. The run up and propaganda have gone on for too long and is too directed to not have a conclusive purpose. None of this happens accidentally.

I think Jumbo said it a few weeks ago, this is the big Push.. call them whatever. Nazis, Soviets, Supremacists, 1% super rich,, pick your bad guy. 
This is the big push.
And if the push hits a snag now, they will only push harder, right now.

And, for the record, I know what I sound like and have sounded like.
But ****... show me where I've been wrong.
This is existential. Right now. And we must treat it as such.

And, in case it need be said. I HOPE I am wrong. I hope I am DEAD wrong. i will come on here and eat a piece of (play doh thqt looks like a turd and tell you it's )dog **** to be wrong.

~Bang

10 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I just don't see it in the cards for Trump, he and his advisors could never do anything right, but now its just a joke. Seriously, even the smallest move backfires in Trump's face on a daily basis, no way this guy can win. Watching the Axios interview, I didn't see a strong leader, an authoritarian or an idiot. I saw a pathetic, senile, unqualified old man and I actually felt sorry for Trump. However, that is even more reason why this man should not be president and voting for him is a slap in the face of America. 

A guy at work the other day, who wasn't really even a fan of Trump, referred to him as a "strong leader." I asked the guy if he could give me any evidence that this "strong leader" does anything but tweet and watch Fox News.

It is a joke, but Trump has enough support that even if Biden prevails (which he certainly will in the popular vote), Joe won't get over 300 votes. Neither will Trump, but to the consternation of many here,  I do think DT crosses 270 to get reelected. 

I'm really worried about this election. I really have a disgusting feeling that it is going to go down in a very bad way. My wife wants me to keep my spirits up about the election, and not think negatively, but I just cannot help it. Trump is right though. He is warning us that this will be the most dishonest and rigged election ever.

I have family members that have cussed me out and have called me all kinds of names because I haven't bowed down with them to lick Trump's and the Republican's droppings. For this reason, I am glad Trump has become president. Some of the people I have associated with have shown their true colors and I have come to the realization that I do not need to associate with them any longer. These are the same people that have put me down my whole life and have made me feel like a horrible person. No more. It's been freeing in a way.

If things don't go to hell completely, it would be great if we could see the majority of this country band together and work for the betterment of it's people instead of against it. If we could change the way this country is run and create laws so this never happens again, then I will say Trump was a success. A success at bringing us together to move the U.S.A. forward and hopefully the world.

There is so much more to say, but this is all I can muster after a long day.

He's vile and disgusting. 

I don't talk about it much, but my dad was a minister who did about a half-dozen Bible studies on The Revelation. My mom was operating the tape recorder. 

To this day, I'll never understand (and have pointed it out to her, in person, face to face)...

HOW THE **** DID YOU VOTE FOR THE EMBODIMENT OF THE ANTICHRIST??

<>

(I had typed that a few hours ago & left it hangin'...then I just now read @Fan since a Fetus' post, so I decided to share.)

I have days that I don't think I'll get through, but I do. 

Let's all hang in there. If anyone can, it's us Washington Redskins fans.

HAIL! 

3 hours ago, hail2skins said:

A guy at work the other day, who wasn't really even a fan of Trump, referred to him as a "strong leader." I asked the guy if he could give me any evidence that this "strong leader" does anything but tweet and watch Fox News.

It is a joke, but Trump has enough support that even if Biden prevails (which he certainly will in the popular vote), Joe won't get over 300 votes. Neither will Trump, but to the consternation of many here,  I do think DT crosses 270 to get reelected. 

What's his path to 270 though? He won in 2016 by a combined <80,000 votes across 3 swing states. He's currently polling way behind in multiple "must win" states that he carried before. He's been hemorrhaging voters since the day he took office. He's under water with pretty much every single demographic except non-college educated white males.

Trump hit an inside straight draw on the river card in 2016. This year he'll probably need to hit a royal flush because his opponent has a much stronger hand than in 2016.

That being said, I absolutely expect Trump to do anything and everything in his power...from somewhat shady to blatantly and visibly illegal...to try and stay in office.

Archived