Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

We must never forget what the GOP and their right wing media have done in the Trump era.  Even though many gophers will get reelected next year, we must remember what they did. Keep on trying to defeat then, eventually they will be gone.

Putting keeping power or getting power over country is unacceptable.  We know most of them can't really believe the **** they spew, to keep Trump's base supporting him. If it was a Democrat, especially Hillary or Obama; they would've been impeached  and removed.

Trump is mentally unstable and unfit for the job. The damage he is doing, maybe unreversable. 

It's criminal that they put up with this.

If the country collapses because of Trump, may all his enablers and supporters suffer the worst.

IMO, one of Obama's greatest moments:  

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

We must never forget what the GOP and their right wing media have done in the Trump era have spent the last 40 years creating.

FTFY.  

18 hours ago, gbear said:

Scorched earth politics belittles our country. At the end of the day, the strength of our republic is only what we can do when we are done with our political fights. To the extent we pick fights along our tribal lines, we harden our distaste for anything from the othwr political party.

Yes, Trump seems to thrive on political fights. The question is why do we all have to? Shall we throw away half the people in this country? Besides, have you noticed he loses every policy debate when actually defending what he wants to do? Stay on subject and ignore culture war crap where he can rile his base. 

There is no way to wrestle a pig in their pen without getting muddy, so why try to be the piggier pig? I aspire to better.

Show some class.

that would be fine and I’d agree if this was simply about policy differences. 

We cannot normalize the behavior of Trump and his family and the GOP in this day. They must be shouted down at every opportunity until they return to a world of normalcy. To engage with Trump and his family Diplomatically gives credibility to their behavior, behavior that is literally killing people including children. 

it cannot be accepted and it cannot be normalized as if it’s a valid point of view or a minor difference on a budget bill. That’s what they want. 

boo them. Shout them down. Call them out every time they show their face until they are made brutally aware that their beliefs, policies and behavior are not acceptable and are not welcome in America 

The "just let the voters decide in 2020" narrative is ridiculous.  Nixon was re-elected when the impeachment stuff started with him.  It clearly showed that at the time of the election the voters were not equipped with all the information needed to make a full judgment on Nixon's crimes.  It also means that we are now saying the American people get to decide that punishment for crimes should be determined via a popularity contest.   

The GOP strategy in all of this is clear.  It is not to exonerate Trump.  It is to never directly answer questions about his actual conduct, and instead just muddy the waters by smearing every single other person involved.  Create doubt.  They are acting and trying to sell to the American people that impeachment is a criminal process. 

1 hour ago, KAOSkins said:

Right you are, but my name isn't Myra.  

Yea my auto correct on this Apple device is trash. That was supposed to be “yea” 

i mean how how is it that bad? (The how how thing is auto correct too) 

pos device 

Savoring the irony of a PAC "buying books" (pronounced "feeding money to" and "creating false sales claims") from the Party Leader's son, and sticking them under a propaganda poster reading "capitalism not cronyism". 

Although I'd enjoy it more if it were happening some place like Arkansas. Some place I can laugh at, and not care about. Maybe Dallas. 

I swear, when people join the Republican Party, they undergo surgery to remove the part of the brain that detects irony. (And hypocracy.)

We've moved beyond trying to copy the ugly parts of Russia, into copying North Korea. 

Archived