Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

10 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Sarah Sanders must know some really dumb mother****ers.

She knows it's bullcrap. Likely 65% of her audience knows it's bullcrap, but it's a sign of loyalty, a making she's part of the tribe, and an oh so clever trolling device. 

Heck, she probably knows Trump believes it himself. 

this could go in the impeachment thread,  too,

with all the dumbassery and worse behind these wafer-thin ever-changing goper defenses, let's review a couple of basic facts that most people arguing this ukraine/crowdstrike/server conspiracy nonsense seem to leave out regularly (on either side) that make it clear that all the elected gopers who aren't just actually delusional (the louie gohmert types) are knowingly gaslighting 

there wasn't "a" server involved in the dnc hack/issue---it was a large number of servers at the dnc, and several dozens that had volumes of what was primarily used in the investigation...so the idea of sending "a" (it's always just one when they use the premise) server surreptitiously to ukraine is what it is...a claim made by idiots  and lying vermin ( however they label themselves politically) 

also, the way this works typically with fbi forensics is they don't remove banks of servers from a location under examination....there's no need....they take an image of everything on the hard drives....investigators/technicians will consider if there's any reason to remove actual hardware due to some rare evidentiary circumstance but no such issues existed in the dnc matter

32 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

also, the way this works typically with fbi forensics is they don't remove banks of servers from a location under examination....there's no need....they take an image of everything on the hard drives....investigators/technicians will consider if there's any reason to remove actual hardware due to some rare evidentiary circumstance but no such issues existed in the dnc matter

The Ukraine server conspiracy is just another major red flag that something isn't right in Donny's head and yet the GOP is increasingly arguing the point that he has unlimited, unchecked power.

From the guy who brought us birtherism, this kind of nuttery shouldn't be shocking but the entire apparatus lifting him up is something else entirely.

I think the big outlier here is that as long as Trump is the President, any findings of the U.S. Intelligence community that don't mesh with Donnie's "instincts and feelings" are also not good enough for the GOP at large. 

This reminds of the same nonsense when Trump was running, he tried to claim something absolutely false about the unemployment rate, said the orgs that collect the data can't be trusted because he's "seen the real information" (which of course was never provided) then as soon as he is sworn in, his administration suddenly has no issue at all with the same orgs compiling the economic stats because now all the good numbers go under his administration instead of Obama.   It was a classic Trump bait & switch, where everyone was just expected to forget what he was saying for the last 18 months and just accept with a smile that he is a  compulsive liar.  

Ya know, in real life I avoid people like Trump like the plague. I really don't want anyone like him and his family around me. It's been very difficult for me since he was elected. When he was on TV, I didn't have to watch. Now I am very concerned about how our country is being run and the damage Trump and all the Republican minions are doing on a daily basis. 

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

Hmmm I’ve dealt with some agencies looking for things and they definitely ripped the servers out. They were not going to take images and do work on the images. 

but that was a while ago, maybe things have changed. 

11 minutes ago, tshile said:

Hmmm I’ve dealt with some agencies looking for things and they definitely ripped the servers out. They were not going to take images and do work on the images. 

I've dealt with a few investigations and they have always taken the server.  Pain in the ass for us.

1 hour ago, tshile said:

i spoke specifically of the fbi process, and then also to this case (or kind of case), and of course i assume other private and gov't institutions/agencies will vary per their own process

there are numerous very credible sources that you can indeed find via your internet that back what i said

but i also get input, including on this, from direct fbi sources at times...i'm making no 'appeal to authority', or implying any kind of dramatic connection or secret squirrel stuff on my end...just a result of doing contract work over years and making a few acquaintances....i also am going by a time when the u of w had servers hacked...

you and buzz can continue on with your  experiences, but that's all i'm in for on the dialogue unless i find out something factually relevant to counter all the info i referred to, and if wrong on process the way i stated it, and despite my sources, i will amend it

per the conspiracy theory itself, i hope it's obviously i'd not be tolerant of any claim it had real legs

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Because evil is virtue in today’s GOP.

This plus I imagine internal polling shows that plays well with his base. For all the officers I know that aren’t really trump supporters, he seems to get a lot of enlisted folk. 

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

This Navy seal thing is weird. Why is Trump so into it? 

Trump seems to have an extremely anachronistic view of the military and service members in general. It's basically a form of hero worship of a "warrior" archetype that only ever truly existed in movies and on TV. The tough as nails, rugged, no-nonsense military man who has a really hard job and carries out it because he's a man's man who doesn't have time for any whining or feelings. I bolded the "tough" part because that's something that Trump is absolutely obsessed with. His obsession with "toughness" is ubiquitous if you listen to him talk or read anything he says. It probably comes from him being exceptionally insecure and always wanting to be that archetypal "tough" guy in real life, all the while knowing that he's anything but. 

Trump Privately Frets ‘What’s Going on With Drudge?’ During Impeachment, Asks Jared Kushner to ‘Look Into It’

As House lawmakers move quickly toward a likely impeachment vote before the year’s end, President Donald Trump has kept a close eye on his conservative media allies—and hasn’t been shy about trashing them for projecting insufficient fealty.

But it’s been one media outlet in particular that has caught the president’s ire, even though it has so far been spared his Twitter rage: the Drudge Report. Publicly, Trump hasn’t said a peep about the highly popular news aggregator run by right-wing media impresario Matt Drudge. But privately, he has simmered over the critical coverage that the site has run and linked to, with regards to the impeachment proceedings.

“What’s going on with Drudge?” Trump has been asking allies since Democratic lawmakers launched the impeachment probe in late September, according to a person with knowledge of his private remarks. Two other sources who’ve heard the president complain told The Daily Beast that Trump has asked those close to him why they think Drudge and his website have seemed “so anti-Trump” lately. 

In recent weeks, Trump has even asked Jared Kushner, his son-in-law and a top White House official—who has had a friendly relationship with the site’s creator—to “look into it” and reach out to Drudge, the sources said. 

It is unclear if Kushner has done so. The White House and Drudge did not respond to requests for comment on this story as of press time.

Click on the link for the full article

Archived