Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 hours ago, tshile said:

This plus I imagine internal polling shows that plays well with his base. For all the officers I know that aren’t really trump supporters, he seems to get a lot of enlisted folk. 

It saddens me the number of officers who when I walk into their office, Fox News is on.  This isn't an O vs E issue.

This last page has been full of fuel for trump's base, first we get the wild theory about health problems because he's not moving his arms much and then canine gender confusion. 

I'm sure I'll have to spend the next day or two cringing at Republican memes on Facebook. 

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

Is it sad that I pretty much know who all of those characters are?  

without commenting on your database, i'm now rather pleased that i couldn't tell that any of them were portraying actual existing characters :806:

Just now, Jumbo said:

without commenting on your database, i'm now rather pleased that i couldn't tell that any of them were portraying actual existing characters :806:

I mean they are all fighting game characters, and I do have a fighting game character as my avatar.

So there is that...

8 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I mean they are all fighting game characters, and I do have a fighting game character as my avatar.

So there is that...

well, being who i am---a never-gamer (in this sense)---it's all as it should be

iow, you need help :P

and i don't recognize your avatar but if you're into video games why isn't it a pacman or a tank?

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

and i don't recognize your avatar but if you're into video games why isn't it a pacman or a tank?

I'm old but not quite grandpa old like you.

My avatar is a character introduced in Street Fighter 2, but it's the Street Fighter 5 iteration of him.  I set it when I was into that game, which I realized later sucked, and just never changed it.

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

Not to sidetrack but you're at least $1.4 million richer for not being this gamer. 

3 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Edit 2: I'm second from the right, in the kimono miniskirt.

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Or that I’ve been with every one of those women?

The sexual frustration between you two is distracting. Yall need to just do it already so we can all move on. 

Archived