Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

50 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Also, can't wait until I see reports that he has passed. That will be a great day.

im like the 72 dolphins. I’m opening a bottle of champagne every year following On the anniversary of his death to celebrate the fact that he no longer breathes 

ive already got one set aside for the day he is no longer president. 

56 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Can't wait for him to be impeached. No, the impeachment will have no impact but that stain will always be there.

Also, can't wait until I see reports that he has passed. That will be a great day.

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

im like the 72 dolphins. I’m opening a bottle of champagne every year following On the anniversary of his death to celebrate the fact that he no longer breathes 

ive already got one set aside for the day he is no longer president. 

I'd rather see him survive a massive stroke that leaves him disabled... like the people he mocked.

trump-mocks.thumb.jpeg.a42b94e84fa589ec692865467b186038.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Trumps craziness obscures that we have a crazy and likely unlawful PoS AG. 

I think it was @Larrywho rhetorically asked in The Impeachment thread why, considering that Barr's prior claims to fame were attempting to cover up Iran-Contra and claiming that Nixon was mistreated, are any of us really all that surprised by all the nutty shenanigans he's getting up to? The guy is crooked and he seems to have a view of the Executive branch that is pretty damn close to "POTUS is a king".

The problem with Barr is that, while he's slimy like Trump is and he's amoral like Trump is, he's also not stupid like Trump is. Which makes him possibly more dangerous as the head of the DOJ. He seems to have zero problem at all with his department being a purely political arm of the presidency. And that's goddamn terrifying. At least when he was AG during Bush 1 he was under a POTUS who had some sort of moral compass and respected his office. There are no such limitations now with Trump so Barr can now go full bore. 

Trump truly does bring out the absolute worst in every single person who works for him or supports him. It's a borderline superpower. 

5 hours ago, visionary said:

This **** is sad. They don’t even care they know people can see them in the middle of this big ass room filled with cameras. 

I remember when they tried to fake it. I also remember how they atleast respected Obama. 

Archived