Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

13 hours ago, China said:

Just saw this posted elsewhere:  if you go to DeathClock and enter Trump's birthday of June 14, 1946 with a BMI of 30 (if Trump is 6' 3" and 243 as claimed) and a normal set of assumptions, it calculates he will die on March 25, 2020.  That's without his rumored adderall abuse, and high stress level job.

Trump is closer to 260 lbs.  Just look at him.  Also, add to the adderall abuse his notoriously bad diet and complete lack of exercise. But also factor in that rich people live much longer.  And I think the presidency is only a high stress level job if you give a **** about people, and Trump doesn't.  

Curiously, changing the DeathClock answers to a BMI of 33 doesn't change his predicted time of death.  

5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Curiously, changing the DeathClock answers to a BMI of 33 doesn't change his predicted time of death.  

Yeah, I noticed that.  In fact, any BMI up to 39 gives you the same date.  Makes me think somebody has something planned for that day.

3 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

As someone who lives a stone throw from SC (Charlotte), and is planning to move to SC next year, I can’t think of anything more hilariously appropriate than Nikki Haley getting hammered into obscurity.

...Oh wait, maybe if Lindsay Graham gets caught fellating a teen-age boy?

Remember when she started making state government employees answer the phone "It's a great day in SC"? :806:

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

Remember when she started making state government employees answer the phone "It's a great day in SC"? :806:

Was evident to me, immediately almost, that she was just another “new” GOPer who only thirsted for power, and keeping that power, by lying down with whomever. Unfortunately, SC is overpopulated with rural rubes, and retirees, so this will be the norm there, I’m afraid. Won’t deter me from upsetting the apple cart at any chance though.

Archived