Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Advanced issues found

7 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Nothing that isn't already known. Lindsey should just come out and end the useless blackmail.

I think it's money related. Illegal campaign, laundering, using his sway to get a donor out of legal trouble.

What's especially gross about that take is that Trump himself said awful things about McCain. Somebody would read back all those quotes. 

15 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Lindsey Graham called Trump a race-baiting bigot & Xenophobee in 2015.  It is on tape. He said it on a major news network.

Back in the day, for about 10 minutes, right around the time this CNN interview ran, I had some respect for Lindsey Graham. 

He's shown his true colors.  Orange.

106d3f9289b48d990b679f4ef99e4cfd59de7070

15 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

The second you remove the ability to spread fear-mongering, will be the second this herd will go back into the gutters they came from.

And how would we accomplish this?

Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, etc. They are all private social media companies that can easily change their terms of service to bypass the shield of "presidential twitter freedom." If you shut down the ability to spread racism, misinformation, propaganda, then you shut down the whole system. Good luck getting these cowards to mobilize without propaganda leadership. Reddit shut down The Donald, which was a huge purveyor of propaganda. Facebook and Youtube half-assed its terms of service and removed thousands of propaganda bots. But its not enough, and Twitter has done nothing. These cowards have no critical thinking skills beyond 3 words on a meme.

Yesterday I had a coworker who was laughing at the lone Georgian who stood up to this racism. He was laughing because someone spammed Leroy Jenkins over him. I ****ing lost it. The best part was where he proclaimed to want an increase in sustainability, nuclear power, infrastructure, student loan aid, and better living wages with lower housing costs. Yet people like him are so brainwashed by targeted memes, Joe Rogan podcasts, and propaganda that they cant comprehend that the very group they support are denying him access to all of that. Oh, hes also not a racist because reasons. These people can not see beyond what affects them and them alone within the next 24 hours, because they are too dim to see anything beyond that. They are far too stupid to realize how anything that doesnt affect them right now this second could affect them in the future. Im not worried about them, because once you remove the infection, they will go back into hiding proclaiming they never supported this regime in the first place like the cowards they are.

Just now, Mooka said:

And how would we accomplish this?

Its up to the private social media companies to change their terms of service. Thats a start.

That Clip from Graham should be used and abused by Dems from now until the election. It looks fresh. They should have used his clips from Clinton impeachment also, but continue to fail in the message dept.

This one still has new car smell. Play on repeat over and over and over. Quote it. Love it. Use it. Make sure you start with "Well, as Lindsey Graham so accurately said......"

I hope that it has been mentioned that:

Trump is from Queens, his father was born in the Bronx, his mother was an immigrant, and his grandparents were all immigrants.

AOC is from the Bronx, her father was born in the Bronx, her mother was an immigrant, and her grandparents were all immigrants.

You can't make this **** up.  

4 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I'm absolutely disgusted. So is my wife.

I was a moderate when Trump was voted in. The more I hear Republicans speak, the more left I go. I'm so left now that I am walking sideways.

I feel you. I was the first in my family to largely  vote dem starting in '08 (my family, on both sides, was conservative). 9/11 changed all that though, with my dad working at the Pentagon (surviving simply because he was not working that day), then the 9/11 commission, the war in Iraq, and in 2004 all that changed (I still remember my dad ranting at the tv every night).

We have all largely voted dem since 2008. A lot of my beliefs aren't necessarily left leaning as much as I just simply made a decision as a 20 year old (now 31) to vote with my conscience and my brain.

But with the way things have gone, its like sitting on a tectonic plate on steroids. You were standing on solid ground. Now you're drowning in the ocean

So... i don't see the point in quoting anyone specific, but... RE: Graham

Why do you all think Trump "has something" on him? This implies that Graham has some sense of morals and decency that he has suspended because he's being blackmailed.

That is, in an odd way, a compliment to Graham's character and such... You're basically saying, aside from this awful thing that's being held over his head, he would actually condemn Trump for various things.... And I just don't see where anyone is getting this from.

This same sort of compliment was paid to Boehner when he retired. And I balked at that here too then. He was labeled as a great guy who just unfortunately acted like an ass because the party forced him to, and that hew as sick of it and was leaving. When the truth was the man was a grade A asshole and didn't deserve anyone saying anything nice about him. Good riddance. He was a fundamental figure in the serious degrading of this country, its federal government, and its political rhetoric over the Obama years. 

Maybe Trump doesn't "have something" over Graham at all. Maybe when Graham called out Trump it was because it was politically convenient for him to do so - it as an attempt to help the power play for the side he was on within the republican party at that time. And like every other major GOP figure, when it became obvious his side lost he changed his ways and aligned with the side that won the power struggle because... he doesn't actually have any ****ing morals and no he doesn't care at all about you, or what's 'right', or decency, or honestly about this country, he just wants to maintain his political power and position.

Why can't Graham be the exact same piece of garbage Beohner was, and Paul Ryan was, and Romney was, and everyone else (except fro the Bush and McCain family, it seems, which is kind of hilarious in its own way) has been in regards to trump? Against him when they thought it was the best political move, and with him when that became the best political move.

This idea that any of these guys have strong morals and ethics and that those are their guiding principles has been proven time and time again to be bull****. I don't know why Graham is getting such a pass from everyone. He's as spineless and as much a snake as the rest of them, and he rose to be a major GOP figure for a reason. It's not because he has strong morals against racism, womanizing (even abuse and rape), etc.

I'm with @tshile.  I don't think anybody has anything that compromises Ol' Lindsey.  He's just a spineless politician that really likes being the senior Senator from South Carolina, and given (1) the fact that Trump is really popular among SC voters and (2) his previous statements condemning Trump on a variety of topics, he knows he has to work extra hard to ... what's the phrase I'm looking for here .... ah yes, LICK TRUMPS BALLS so he gets reelected.  

Archived