Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

39 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Sadly we havent seen how ugly this is going to get. All pretense is removed

Cant shake the feeling that we are headed towards seeing people die over this ****

Civil war.  If the GOP regains full control , dark times ahead. The more blue states and cities will have no choice but to declare independence from the tyranny of a 2nd Trump term. Trump won't allow that and China style, will send in troops. The civil war will then start.   I know you think I am crazy but  I believe that will be the result if the GOP gets full control again. Trump will finish the country off in a second term, especially if the GOP has full control.

4 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Around here as in ES?  There's like 3 people here that are Republicans.  There isn't enough here to be a drove to leave.

1 here.  I think TWA is another.  Looking for the third.  I might post more if I find he or she.  👀

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Trump's poll numbers among the GOP has increased after his racist comments. The GOP voter has no problem with what Trump said because they agree with him and are as racist as he is.

Not quite that; it's just pure pettiness.

The GOP voter likes to bother you and likes to watch Trump bother you because he can.

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I gave them a lot longer than I should have.  My final straw was the muslim travel ban.

I did too. 

My final straw was when obamas term started. Then I realized their campaign tactics weren’t just campaign tactics, that they were going to treat him poorly through the entire presidency because he’s black.  Also it was around then I realized their economic theories and ideas are dumb and wrong. Now I vote dems unless it’s a bad candidate then I vote third party. 

Between the guns, the race stuff, their economic policies and tax policies it’s hard to fathom voting for them ever again. It would require the party to completely reform and restructure. 

1 minute ago, superozman said:

Ok!  Thank you very much for clarifying for me, on behalf of me! 😂

I mean, you're not bro. Not sure what you want me to tell you. Republicanism is a set of values. You guys just believe whatever the GOP tells you to believe and the current GOP doesn't operate with conservative values. I'm more of a Republican than either one of you. Sorry.

10 minutes ago, tshile said:

Now I vote dems unless it’s a bad candidate then I vote third party. 

On the more local level I've voted R.  But there very first thing I check is are they pro-Trump.  If so, they don't get my vote.  But I've found a few that aren't pro-trump that I like their policies.  But I'm talking like county commishoner level.

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

On the more local level I've voted R.  But there very first thing I check is are they pro-Trump. 

I do that here too. 

And theyre always pro-trump

ive had neighbors try to convince me that it doesn’t matter at this level. I always tell them that if they cannot admit how awful trump is then they don’t deserve any political position. Just my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I mean, you're not bro. Not sure what you want me to tell you. Republicanism is a set of values. You guys just believe whatever the GOP tells you to believe and the current GOP doesn't operate with conservative values. I'm more of a Republican than either one of you. Sorry.

You’ll have better luck explaining to someone who’s been blind since birth what the color blue looks like

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

On the more local level I've voted R.  But there very first thing I check is are they pro-Trump.  If so, they don't get my vote.  But I've found a few that aren't pro-trump that I like their policies.  But I'm talking like county commishoner level.

There's a massive difference between local and national politics. Around here Democrats still get elected a the local level because they are the Blue Dog Dems of old, pro union, fiscally conservative etc. But like you, if they are a Trump supporter I don't give a **** I will not vote for them.

9 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

When George Will says that the Conservative party is a cult, that's all you need to know. I cannot figure out why they are so ****ing afraid to hold their own accountable. They've abandoned nearly every Conservative value that once defined Republicanism and now it's been reduced to Pro-Trump, anti-ghey, forcing 11 year olds to carry their pedophile uncle's kid to term, anti-brown immigrant, and unrestricted gun proliferation. Those are the ONLY consistent values left in the GOP, because they sure as hell aren't conservative any more.

I still dont know how we start to fix this. I want to say it starts with Trump out of office, but I can tell now that wont be the end of it. He can go, but these **** head voters will still be here and they really have the power. 

22 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Ha!  ok.  Thank you for telling me more about me!  Can you tell me what I have to do this weekend, too?

2 minutes ago, superozman said:

Ha!  ok.  Thank you for telling me more about me!  Can you tell me what I have to do this weekend, too?

I've seen your posts. I'm not just imagining that I know what you believe. You've told us what you believe.

And seeing as how I ain't stupid and I don't feel any need to pretend, I can say with absolute certainty that what you believe (which is actually nothing because if I locked you in a room for two years and you didn't get fed your belief system from GOP propagandists, you wouldn't know what to say about any given subject) does not align with actual Republicanism.

18 hours ago, visionary said:

Welcome to African American historical experience with white male power and dominance.

This dude is just realizing that he has been blind to the fact that he can be on the downside of it too instead of just benefiting from it.

27 minutes ago, superozman said:

Ok!  Thank you very much for clarifying for me, on behalf of me! 😂

not to worry, amigo---they'll have to go through me to get to you :P

i have survived this place so far and so will you ^_^

24 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I still dont know how we start to fix this. I want to say it starts with Trump out of office, but I can tell now that wont be the end of it. He can go, but these **** head voters will still be here and they really have the power. 

Define fix

and how badly do you want it?

there are options. None of them are easy. 

14 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I've seen your posts. I'm not just imagining that I know what you believe. You've told us what you believe.

And seeing as how I ain't stupid and I don't feel any need to pretend, I can say with absolute certainty that what you believe (which is actually nothing because if I locked you in a room for two years and you didn't get fed your belief system from GOP propagandists, you wouldn't know what to say about any given subject) does not align with actual Republicanism.

Being that you are serious, it appears, I have a serious question.  Can you help me with what would you consider me, and what examples are there that I am not on the Republican side of things?

55 minutes ago, superozman said:

1 here.  I think TWA is another.  Looking for the third.  I might post more if I find he or she.  👀

Where are you these days?   I thought you lived in Mexico.  Maybe I’m mis-remembering things.

4 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

it's not going to happen. 

This is why I don't think it will ever get fixed.  The things that need to happen, won't. 

1 minute ago, superozman said:

Can you help me with what would you consider me

I could come up with a few things but they wouldn't make it past the profanity filter. 

Archived