Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Well this thread got hilarious...........

I think that Llevron has more right to be pissed than the rest if he was mistaken for me

I'm surprised that the nonster doesn't have me on ignore

And for the record, even if I had the power of life n death over millions, I simply wouldn't have the time, I'd have to contract it out

I am constantly struck at the kneejerk psychological reflexes of human beings, liars think everyone lies, thieves think everyone steals, haters think everyone runs on hate, overwhelmingly whatever you share with the world says more about what you are than any given situation or circumstance. The hate-ism rampant in the world today is a reflection of the dearth of character in people's souls. I'm not sure how you fix that. Historically humanity only faces itself when exhausted by horror, when all the lies and bull**** and rhetoric gets stripped forcibly away, leaving the naked ape considering its mortality. I don't know that we have advanced or evolved enough to have another option. 

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I dont know how you get honesty out of a politician 

Try one of these?

Image result for garlic press

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Sure

from the guy seriously asking if trump is a buffoon. 

Very good. 

I don't think that Trump cares about good or functional government.  I think he cares about feeding his ego.  And right now, he's getting his ego fed by soaking up the love from the right and beating his political opponents.

And in that context, I don't think Trump is a buffoon.

And I think that anybody that does is significantly under estimating him and likely will be disappointed in in 2020.

(and you still didn't post any numbers)

5 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Idiotic 

Wow, so I opened my browser this morning and my tab with search results for the Dunning Krueger effect was still open. On a whim I decided to refresh and the search results had changed. This was the first result, my god the internet is growing a mind of its own.

98963627-7F3A-4F52-AAE7-00290CFE087B.jpeg

And because we’ve learned nothing from the past, twa’s typically nonsense article alleges that Ilhan Omar committed immigration fraud and married her brother: both baseless rumors coming from an obscure right wing blog that were then picked up by other more mainstream right wingers and blown up. Literally no proof and just another smear accusation against a minority elected official. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ilhan-omar-marry-brother/

How shocking that the party of birtherism is at it again. Typically shameful behavior, nakedly racist and really kind of gross tbh.

twa is kind of like the loony bin punching bag around here, but every now and then you get to see the really vile stuff people like him engage in, which has real world consequences and makes you utterly sad about the state of this country.

15 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

And because we’ve learned nothing from the past, twa’s typically nonsense article alleges that Ilhan Omar committed immigration fraud and married her brother: both baseless rumors coming from an obscure right wing blog that were then picked up by other more mainstream right wingers and blown up. Literally no proof and just another smear accusation against a minority elected official. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ilhan-omar-marry-brother/

How shocking that the party of birtherism is at it again. Typically shameful behavior, nakedly racist and really kind of gross tbh.

twa is kind of like the loony bin punching bag around here, but every now and then you get to see the really vile stuff people like him engage in, which has real world consequences and makes you utterly sad about the state of this country.

He's as silent about Trump's racism as those in power on the Right. When pressed he'll squirm and say that Trump's views don't reflect his own, but anyone ever hear a condemnation? Nope. You have Trump's entire base summed up in one personality of complicity. They'll sit in their pews on Sunday praising their god all while supporting a man who would deport Jesus.

1 hour ago, PeterMP said:

And in that context, I don't think Trump is a buffoon.

He most certainly is a buffoon. You don’t have to be smart to be a good ConMan. You just have to be morally bankrupt and find people who are easy marks.

Everybody on this board knew that the GOP base was easily misled and was into racism and hating liberals. He just had the platform and the constitution to exploit it.

7 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He most certainly is a buffoon. You don’t have to be smart to be a good ConMan. You just have to be morally bankrupt and find people who are easy marks.

Everybody on this board knew that the GOP base was easily misled and was into racism and hating liberals. He just had the platform and the constitution to exploit it.

Trump is a buffoon, and everyone knows it. When the Ambassador to the UK says as much you can believe it. Anyone who doesn't believe it is fooling themselves.

25 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

He's as silent about Trump's racism as those in power on the Right.

I don’t think he’s silent. Like I said, every now and then, you see him posting garbage that is only spread in extreme right-wing circles, where facts don’t exist and conspiracies reign supreme. It’s a systemic brain rot at this point and he’s an active participant in it.

On the question of if he is a buffoon or not, I think Trump’s greatest insight into politics came from his time leading the birther movement. He had a front view seat to the complete ignorance and racial animosity that drives a huge swath of the Republican electorate. He basically spoke to the same people who fell for birtherism throughout the primaries and secured the nomination. I think he probably underestimated how effective fear mongering can be as a political strategy to win national elections. And now that he knows it worked once, I have no doubt that between now and next year, he’s going to do his best to fire daily bazookas into the flimsy social fabric that holds this country together. That’s his only path to victory and it’s entirely possible that it works again.

47 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

So he's not a racist, he just says racist things, enacts racist policies, and befriends racists because he's trolling the Left.

At a certain point that's a distinction without a difference.

But you don't care...you didn't vote for him anyways.

When you’ve given the best years of your life to a political movement that produced Trump as its champion and you’re left ashamed and aimless, without purpose or grace or wit...you can always begin your day by putting a fine spit-shine on the scrotum of the Golden Troll-God Idol you worship.

You might even even catch a glimpse of your own reflection if you really put your back into it...

Archived