Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

When less people identify as Republican because of their extremeness, you tend to be left with the hardcore right-wing that will support Trump no matter what, 

What are the polls saying about who is still a registered or identified Republican? Because around here they aren't leaving in droves.

At this point I think its fair to ask republicans if this is what they want to talk about all the time, and if not, why wont they defend us? I know they want us to just shut up and go away, but thats not going to happen. So either defend me and help me stop this or prepare to listen to this **** as long as people like Trump exist. 

6 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

What are the polls saying about who is still a registered or identified Republican? Because around here they aren't leaving in droves.

Around here as in ES?  There's like 3 people here that are Republicans.  There isn't enough here to be a drove to leave.

I really do wish there was a republican party that I could vote for. I have no particular proclivity towards the dems. In fact I find their infighting and lack of focus disturbing. I would also like to be able to threaten to take my vote away unless they get their **** straight. I just cant get down with people who would tell me to go back to Africa because I disagree with them. Even if that isnt racist (it is) how is that a good form of governance? 

15 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Most of us already left. For me the final straw was when they chose W over McCain.

I gave them a lot longer than I should have.  My final straw was the muslim travel ban.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Around here as in Kentucky, where he lives

Oh.  Well that makes sense then.  Thanks.

8 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

When less people identify as Republican because of their extremeness, you tend to be left with the hardcore right-wing that will support Trump no matter what, 

That's something I think we're seeing now, and will be happening more and more. 

There's the people who will tell a pollster that they're Republican. 

And then there's the folks who will claim to be independent, but will vote Republican. 

Group 1 is going to be a lot more loony. 

27 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:
Random GOP member's take would be that this is an old video and at least he's not grabbing her by the ****.

This is why it was foolish for Al Franken to resign. What did they think? That Trump would suddenly start living by that standard?

But now we have a new video for a new news cycle so no more worries.

Folks we already know he's a pig, a video of him pissing on 12 year old girls in nun's habits won't budge the needle with the Republicans, a cheap ass feel certainly ain't gonna get it done.

BuzzFeed News is not revealing Donktum’s name, at his request. In his offline life, he describes himself as a stay-at-home dad in Kansas and appears to have no direct connection to politics

Grow a pair, BuzzFeed. Dude is literally on conservative media and in the WH advising Trump about social media strategy 

8 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Grow a pair, BuzzFeed. Dude is literally on conservative media and in the WH advising Trump about social media strategy 

There's always something moderately comical about conservatives exploiting the worst stereotypes of liberals and getting away with it. Dumb wokeness all around. Grow a pair is right in this case.

Archived