Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

11 hours ago, Jumbo said:

i wish the white people that are giving the rest of the white people a bad name would stop

breathing

Careful, you go wishing 'em dead and "someone" will get triggered here..............

3 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Welcome to Donald Trump's base.

Remember when Hilary Clinton talked about the basket of deplorables?  She was 100% right.

They said she was right and reveled in it if I remember correctly. 

6 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Careful, you go wishing 'em dead and "someone" will get triggered here..............

I wouldnt be that upset if they confused me for Jumbo as long as that came with the banhammer 😈

66861049_2616485831718596_76798765744007

So, one of my high school Trump loving friends posted that meme on his FB. 

Oh really?   Did those Trumpholes leave during the Obama presidency or Clinton presidency?   Even some of the most popular presidents had people that hated their guts.

It's America, you have the right to dislike or hate your leaders.

44 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

of all of us here, i am the one least in need of being careful, though i am routinely among the more thoughtful in crafting my edgier comments or when indulging hyperbole in respect to the rules and members in general  (the latter is subject to circumstance) 

but certainly every other guy here, ESPECIALLY :) those who make waxing politically their primary gig at ES, better take care with their edges

soon an intended thread i've let languish as i kept finding way more fun things to do will appear (i know, i know) that will remind all of a few pertinent things about this particular site and forum out as we head into what i expect to be an even uglier campaign than 2016 (as is already obvious)

and this post is not to be commented on in the thread 

back to topic ;)

10 hours ago, Skintime said:

I think that he is trying to become like a certain German did years ago. He only cares about power and money. The Dems are doing little to stop him. He knows that he can run them over with only lipservice resistance. It's so frustrating seeing scum like him try to ruin our country.

Yeah, you were raised with it so it came naturally for you.

the part i bolded---i get the provocation you felt but resist that type of "back atcha" next time would be my suggestion

um , remember guys, you can report posts and if you think that's some form of "lame" to do, it's actually what we ask you to do and it's a lot better than members just "handling it" themselves as you may get banned doing it your way and some mods get very annoyed when they see obvious rule violations not being reported even as people gripe about the offending post (this is not the case here, just saying)

Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, for example, are both on the extreme left politically, yet Trump has never suggested they "go back."  Hmm, how are they different than the four Representatives he's been targeting?

He is wrong.  We actually heard Trump discussing the payments with Cohen in a recorded phone call.  However, I'm pretty sure Hope Hicks pleaded ignorance to the whole affair, so this pegs her as just one more liar in the Trump orbit.

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Elizabeth Warren is extreme left?

Well, let's strike extreme and just say left.

GREENVILLE, N.C. —  Mark and Nancy Dawson think Muslims should be removed from the United States.

The couple drove an hour and a half from Seaboard, North Carolina, for Wednesday’s campaign rally for President Donald Trump. They arrived early, setting up some lawn chairs in the shade of a tree as temperatures climbed toward 100 degrees outside Williams Arena. 

“I think Muslims should be kicked out of the country because Sharia law is not conducive to the Constitution, period,” said Mark, a retiree in a camouflage “Trump 2020” baseball cap and a T-shirt emblazoned with the words “United States of America: Love It or Leave It.”  

“I don’t hate them,” Nancy, a retired IBM programmer, said of Muslims. “I just think they should go back where they can be together and have their own country and their own religion.”

Archived