Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Remember when Tucker said he would make a deal with the devil to get information on a political opponent? Makes me wonder if he was getting ahead of that story too??

"I barely knew Beelzebub. We might have met once or twice in passing."

2 hours ago, bearrock said:

So what justification will the GOP use to not impeach Trump?  How do you not impeach a president who conspired with his lawyer to violate campaign finance laws?

'cause it was before he was President? Even by a few weeks?

That Fox News screen shot is fake.

6 hours ago, Hersh said:

The only thing I hate about these convictions happening today is that it's going to completely obscure the awful EPA rollback of emissions from ****ing coal plants. 

This only matters if he gets a second term.  Obama's hair went ghost white cleaning up Bush's mess, I'm sure whatever Dem that comes after Trump is going to go bald.

1 minute ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Betting they didnt spend much time on the Republican who employed him for four years.

Just pointing out - employer claims the employee was cleared by e-verify. 

Assuming thats true, (haven't seen it disputed), I'd assert that employer did his due diligence, and doesn't deserve to be smeared. At least not without other evidence. (Has his company suddenly lost half of his employed?). 

Ah yes, but also their position is the President can't be indicted.

Remember when I said it was a stupid idea that the President was protected from prosecution and mentioned that some might use the fact that he hasn't been charged/tried/convicted/sentenced as an excuse as to why they shouldn't act (and therefore the President ought to be able to be charged so such arguments couldn't fly)?

That is literally happening right now.

Frankly if I'm Mueller I take that as a challenge.

Bigly smart business people here 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/trumps-company-approved-420000-in-payments-to-cohen-relying-on-sham-invoices-prosecutors-say/2018/08/21/b6b327fc-a596-11e8-97ce-cc9042272f07_story.html

Trump’s company approved $420,000 in payments to Cohen, relying on ‘sham’ invoices, prosecutors say

By Carol D. Leonnig, Michelle Ye Hee Lee

President Trump’s real estate company authorized paying $420,000 to lawyer Michael Cohen in his effort to silence women during the presidential campaign and then relied on “sham” invoices from Cohen that concealed the nature of the payments, according to legal filings released Tuesday.

The payments began flowing in February 2017, soon after Trump took office, when Cohen approached Trump Organization executives seeking to be reimbursed for “election-related” expenses, prosecutors said.

That included a $130,000 payment Cohen had made to adult-film star Stormy Daniels so she would remain silent about an alleged affair with Trump, according to the court documents.

Trump executives decided Cohen should be paid more than he sought — an additional $360,000 for expenses and other fees and taxes, plus a $60,000 bonus, prosecutors said.

Archived