Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

The GOP and their base being completely full of **** is old news. They are so obviously deprived of any morals or integrity whatsoever. The President of the United States is one of the most disgusting individuals alive. In fact, he's worse than disgusting. He's evil. That's not hyperbole or exaggeration... Actual evil and a good chunk of the country LOOOOOOOOVES it. Another group still feels the need to defend them, enable them, or spend all of their energy doing mental gymnastics to convince themselves that the democratic party is somehow worse. It's pitifully sad and oftentimes exhausting. I'm growing apathetic to the whole deal, sadly.

jeez sacks...you better break out some herbal tea and a lilac candle and breathe deeeeeeeeply for awhile lol

you're wiping out too broad a swath of our country there and grinding up the wheat with the chaffetz.......go to the mountains for a week....no gadgets...no electricity if you can...you know what i always say...pace yourself...it's a marathon not a sprint...evolution, baby...come back in about 1/2 mil years if we're still here

54 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

jeez sacks...you better break out some herbal tea and a lilac candle and breathe deeeeeeeeply for awhile lol

you're wiping out too broad a swath of our country there and grinding up the wheat with the chaffetz.......go to the mountains for a week....no gadgets...no electricity if you can...you know what i always say...pace yourself...it's a marathon not a sprint...evolution, baby...come back in about 1/2 mil years if we're still here

I thought he showed admirable restraint by saying “one of the most disgusting individuals alive.”

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Tex Cruz apologist

look, most of we old timers have thick skin and i know we all get rough with each other sometimes but NEVER call another es'er such a terrible slur like that AGAIN, no matter how reprehensible they, or i, may be

58 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

This is a marathon, Mueller is methodical. Our President is literally tweeting obstruction of justice on a daily basis. Mueller is playing 3D chess while Trump is playing "Shoots and Ladders".

12 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

This is a marathon, Mueller is methodical. Our President is literally tweeting obstruction of justice on a daily basis. Mueller is playing 3D chess while Trump is playing "Shoots and Ladders".

I think you mean Shoots and Latters.

17 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Cue our resident Ted Cruz apologist to come tell us the evils of Beto.

Ok. Who? 

i'll make it hurt (just like love)---i'll give ya the three r's  :P

hurd, kinzinger, love (house) and there's a youngish senator--- lankford

plenty of disagreement with them on policy, but same with dems on other stuff , but can compromise with smart reasonable---even as partisans--folks like they seem to be.... and they come off as close to straight shooters as i can make out, give or take "human"

Archived