Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

trying to take a big-picture non-glandular objective/scientific 100,000 foot overview on  comparative moral shortcomings, going by most standard human value systems found in the last millennium's recorded history, i arrive at the conclusion that sarah huckabee romney sanders and kelleyannee conwaye are on the same level as hitler and stalin 

21 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

And yet President Twitter Fingers didn't say anything in person to Sessions yesterday. Very beta.

Every time I see "statement from the president", I cringe. 

Then I laugh enough to probably cover Jimmy V's daily requirement. ?

Weisselberg got immunity 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/allen-weisselberg-longtime-trump-organization-cfo-is-granted-immunity-by-federal-prosecutors-in-michael-cohen-investigation-1535121992

****s getting real for ya boi @twa

watch how the military, esp. the navy, responds...i disagreed with his positions frequently but far from always, and often disagreed strongly, but it can't be over said..a great american patriot and person...as far as persons go...

32 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Minor thing, but maybe John McCain deserves his own thread rather than having him stuck in the thread of the ******* who disrespected him so many times.   What do you all think?

There was a separate thread started when he got sick.

Edit: I cant seem to find it but I'm on my phone.  Anyone ?

Archived