Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

besty devos---you are such a special creature. i bet somewhere there's someone who wants to throw a big party for you and your bffs.

and i can just imagine some ne'er-do-well suggesting a torquemada meets hieronymus bosch theme. 

6 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

besty devos---you are such a special creature. i bet somewhere there's someone who wants to throw a big party for you and your bffs.

and i can just imagine some ne'er-do-well suggesting a torquemada meets hieronymus bosch theme. 

Hey, I don't know about you, but when I think about "Republicans" and "Education", these policies are going to be what I think of.  

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

What's even more fun is they are talking about using the money allocated for new tech, restoration/construction for it if I understand correctly. 

Yay us!

Yeah, on the spectrum of how many of their supplies should teachers pay for... ‘a gun’ isn’t quite where I’d draw the line.  

I gotta admit though, I kind of like the vision of new teacher orientation - “We’ll show you your classroom in a minute, but first let’s go to the gun closet and see what’s left for you to pick from.”

4 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

When the US National Security Advisor has to try and reassure the American public that The President himself isn't a national security risk..........good god.

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Been spendin' most their lives
Livin' in a grifter's paradise

Keep spendin' most our lives
Livin' in a grifter's paradise

11 minutes ago, mistertim said:

When the US National Security Advisor has to try and reassure the American public that The President himself isn't a national security risk..........good god.

Hey, he only gave the identity of an Israeli agent inside ISIS to the Russian ambassador (to impress him with what great classified info he gets now) once

(That we know of). 

Archived