Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

This is a marathon, Mueller is methodical. Our President is literally tweeting obstruction of justice on a daily basis. Mueller is playing 3D chess while Trump is playing "Shoots and Ladders".

I realize that but pathetically, the great equalizer in this equation is that a whole lot of people simply do not care how wretched an individual is, as long as they think that person is on their team. Literally everything that's already been confirmed is stuff that anybody with an objective brain already knew a long, long time ago. A whole bunch of additional stuff that we already know has yet to, but will eventually be confirmed. They just keep sinking lower and lower with their rationalizations, justifications, obfuscations, and all sorts of other -ations.

heh heh

ole kieth whatever and don himself may be in another court case...tall buzzcut ex bodyguard now RNC  slush fund job beneficiary (ala omorosa---which should be the name of an Enrico Anglais song) is part of the lawsuit just moved forward against the trump security team re: some incident where protesters claim to have been unfairly assaulted...and they have the video

and apparently i think protesters can be fairly assaulted

also btw....eric and douchebag jr are likely other unamed figures in cohen sentencing statement that may be open to indictment....cue music.....drama

7 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I realize that but pathetically, the great equalizer in this equation is that a whole lot of people simply do not care how wretched an individual is, as long as they think that person is on their team.

if you want to trash cowboy fans please take it to ATN

this thread is about orange buttholes

a citrus-y ****ter, if you will

(rhymes with spitter)

rare breed, fortunately

Off topic and I should maybe keep this to myself but I've had a couple of dealings with the Cowboys this year. I was down on the field for the Thursday night game last season in Dallas and as I'm walking around, I noticeTony Dungy is like 10 feet from me. I LOVE Tony Dungy and his books pretty much changed my life (I used to be a bit off). So anyway, I just stop in my tracks and I'm standing there mesmerized, looking at Tony like this...

videoblocks-man-face-in-shock_siilyweog_

with my arms extended like "Here he is, right in front of me!!!" for a good ten seconds or so before I finally realize that he's doing an interview and I'm on national television. Then I scurried away... real quick like. It was pretty good.

Remember, Comey was criticized for being out in the public too much, making the entire thing too much about him.  Now that  Mueller is pretty much silent and working diligently behind the scenes, staying out of the forefront as much as possible suddenly the criticism has been "why haven't we heard from Mueller yet?"

27 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Let’s see if the media and the public are dumb enough to take the bait and switch to the tired debate of “omg is he racist???”

There should be nothing else discussed but the fact that our President is a conspirator in a criminal scheme.

And has always been. 

I'll spare everyone my word salad and skip to the important part: what the co-author of "The Art of the Deal" said about trump during the campaign (I've posted this before)...

"He's a 9 year old with ADHD. "

So technically, and in many other ways, he is younger than his youngest son who is just now hitting puberty. ?

(Yes, I actually typed "hitting puberty".) ?

It's finally sinking in.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/politics/trump-impeachment-democrats-congress/index.html

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump questioned how he could be impeached when he's made strides improving economic conditions in an interview aired Thursday.

"You know, I guess it says something like high crimes and all -- I don't know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job," Trump said in response to a question from Fox News' Ainsley Earhardt, who asked if he believes Democrats would try to impeach him if they win back control of Congress.

"If I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash, I think everybody would be very poor," Trump said. "You would see numbers that you wouldn't believe."

Trump said during the interview that he would give himself an "A+" if asked to grade his performance in office so far, citing his successful appointment of Justice Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court and predicting that Brett Kavanaugh, his next high court pick, will be confirmed as well.

"I give myself an A+. I don't think any President has ever done what I have done," Trump said.

"We haven't even been 2 years. Biggest tax cuts in history. Soon to be two unbelievable Supreme Court justices, I'm sure that Justice Kavanaugh will be approved. Justice Gorsuch has been a star. You look at all the things we have done with regulations, the economy is the best it has ever been in history. The only thing I'm doing badly in is the press doesn't cover me fairly," Trump said.

"You know, I guess it says something like high crimes and all -- I don't know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job," Trump said in response to a question from Fox News' Ainsley Earhardt, who asked if he believes Democrats would try to impeach him if they win back control of Congress.

I need a meme of Bill Clinton reading this quote.  

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

one fun thing this a.m. was a montage of times (5-6) he gave himself an "A+" in both general and on specific issues, inc. "Puerto Rico"

ya can just watch this malign baboon and his tortured and inept cognition, absent of most any moral or ethical guideposts, and marvel at  the vagaries in our society that enable scumbags like daddy fred and his begotten orange lump of moronic narcissism to achieve such support and prominence

land of opportunity :)

'cept for you, boy---you don't look like yur from around these parts... 

10 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Apparently,  only 1 juror holding out prevented an 18 count conviction of Manafort.

yup

one--lady i believe-- trump supporter according to several reports

but even that juror went for guilty on 8, so feel lucky

and 8 is a def win for the prosecution no matter how it's spun

also, it is a complex case and the person, trumpet or not, could be given benefit of the doubt that they were being as straight as they can be

also also, while there's some debate as to whether he had good reason or not, as well as if it even happened, many non-partisan observers feel the judge did more even for him (re: his "hands-on" style) during the trial than was really appropriate in seeming to be critical of the prosecution...i hear from legal beagles that can be a lifeline to a juror holding a minority viewpoint

Here's a fun matching quiz. 

One of these quotes is from "Goodfellas", the 1990 Martin Scorsese film about Henry Hill and the Italian-American crime syndicate in New York. 

The other is from the President of the United States to Fox News yesterday.

A: “This whole thing about flipping, they call it, I know all about flipping. For 30, 40 years I’ve been watching flippers. Everything’s wonderful and then they get 10 years in jail and they — they flip on whoever the next highest one is, or as high as you can go. It — it almost ought to be outlawed.”

B: " I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut. "

i thot it had been obvious for a few decades, given his history and behavior, that don was a mob-boss wannabe (lite) and that's how he ran stuff and acted personally

recently i have seen analysis from eggspurts suggesting that's exactly how Mueller has organized the investigation---the way they would go after a crime syndicate

but one that is more brazen, inept, and just plain crazy, than the usual suspects

Archived