Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

2 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

So this was a fun read...especially the fracking part

The writer is wrong on it not flowing, fracking increases flow though by widening fissures and the sand keeps the fissures open.

within the strata it moves w/o fracking or wells

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

While rational folks would be alarmed at all these intelligence officials coming out publicly against Trump, I do have to wonder if Trump supporters see it as more validation of "seeeee....they are all out to get him, the deeeeeeeeeeep state!"

They 100% see it that way I'm sure. The number, party affiliations, backgrounds, and qualifications of all of these people have zero influence on them. The only thing that does is the Trump echo chamber. If he says a retired admiral, former Navy SEAL, and architect of the Bin Laden operation is a lying liberal traitor, they'll believe him. They'd probably punch Jesus Christ in the face if he came down and told them that Trump lied to them and they were wrong.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

No wonder Trump is so obviously shook over this. I had a feeling Omarosa was just getting started.

Anyone want to put odds on her survival for say.. 6 months?

~Bang

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Who would have thought that taking a childish, narcissistic, corrupt bully, and giving him the power of the Presidency, would result in so much ugliness?

It doesn't matter.

all those people that did know?

it's their fault, y'know. They are just so smug that people had no other choice with their vote.
And if those smug know-it-alls want it to change, they better start getting civil and agreeable that they are wrong about everything, or we're just gonna have to do it again.

Still better than WHOEVER THE **** THEY TELL ME I AM AGAINST.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
55 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'll give her 6 weeks, before she commits "suicide..."

We joke about this, but I haven't seen us lose people I think would be more deserving of the "Russia Treatment".  

"That smells lovely, what is that?"

"Nerve Agent - for People I Don't Like"

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

He WANTED it to be Agent Orange because that’s his Secret Service code name. 

I'm glad I wasnt the only one who picked up on this. The signs are everywhere people!! Its all true

15 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Should resurge right around 2020 campaign season. :kickcan:

Not only did he say he was the ONLY one who could defeat them, he told us he had a PLAN.

This is the rub for me.. i get it, fib here and there, stretch a little here cut a little there.. but this ****ing guy lies to us like we're stupid, and he has zero respect for our intellect.

And coincidentally, 30% or so of us are completely devoid of the intelligence it requires to see such obvious bull****, and the backbone necessary to actually do anything about it should truth penetrate their skulls.

No one in the country is more deserving of utter spit-in-the-face contempt than the current republican party.

if you still belong, wise up. Although, i don't think you're smart enough.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 5
16 hours ago, mistertim said:

No wonder Trump is so obviously shook over this. I had a feeling Omarosa was just getting started.

The only big thing really leaked so far is the N-word tape. If that’s what they keyed on first, I don’t think any other claims or reports from book are going to be worse or incriminating to Trump and the admin. 

9 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The only big thing really leaked so far is the N-word tape. If that’s what they keyed on first, I don’t think any other claims or reports from book are going to be worse or incriminating to Trump and the admin. 

Eh, we already know that absolutely nothing can be incriminating to Trump when it comes to his base. But I do have to admit that I'd love to see how in the hell the WH and Trumps media mouthpieces would try to spin it if the recording actually came out. They spun the "sexually assaulting women" thing as "locker room talk". Not sure what they'd do with this one.

I'd especially like to see how black Trump supporters like Paris Dennard would try and spin it on CNN, etc. They'd probably also go with the "well it was a long time ago and it doesn't affect what he's doing now" defense. But at the very least we'd get to see them squirm as pieces of their souls die.

• Like 2
  • Jumbo locked and unlocked this topic