Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I will say I had the same thought when I watched SNL the other night.  I'm certainly no trump fan but they are just getting mean.

Why watch it then? I don't watch SNL because it has always been uneven in quality any time I did.

Trump whining about SNL all the time is childish and thin-skinned. Maybe the Italian Embassy should spend their time ****ing about the Olive Garden's crappy food and how it doesn't accurately represent Italy..

6 minutes ago, tshile said:

Lol trump is so not interested in being president. If this lasts 2 years I'll be shocked

Oh, I could easily see Trump blowing off the job.  (Heck, he already is.  The only classified briefings he bothers to attend, are the ones about him.)  

No way do I see him releasing the title.  

Lost in that mess about how he is going to take the weekend off is that he's going to sign an order for strong borders? Apparently or something, somehow??? Is there any more to this strong borders order that you speak of there, Donald?

On Tuesday he should sign an order for a strong economy. Order up a strong military on Wednesday. Bada boom! Three days in and already accomplished more than that punk **** Obama ever could.

I think we saw on election night that NO ONE was more surprised than him that he won. (I still think this was a conspiracy gone horribly awry.)  He now has no idea what the **** to do.  So, just take the weekend off.  And the rest of the next 4 years. 

Remember Dubya..."we have fax machines...Now watch this drive..."

6 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Lost in that mess about how he is going to take the weekend off is that he's going to sign an order for strong borders? Apparently or something, somehow??? Is there any more to this strong borders order that you speak of there, Donald?

On Tuesday he should sign an order for a strong economy. Order up a strong military on Wednesday. Bada boom! Three days in and already accomplished more than that punk **** Obama ever could.

Reading this sort of reminds me of Age of Empires or a similar game.  He just needs to hotkey the Build Wall combination, click and drag, and voila, your peasants build the wall in about five game minutes.

1 minute ago, Forehead said:

Reading this sort of reminds me of Age of Empires or a similar game.  He just needs to hotkey the Build Wall combination, click and drag, and voila, your peasants build the wall in about five game minutes.

OMG, that's hilarious...I'm still laughing...:ols:

6 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He's also tasking the cyber command group with stopping hacking. Their report is due in 90 days of him taking office.

Age of empires was an excellent game

24 minutes ago, Weganator said:

Step 1... Stop supplying them with weapons / training

If you believe that, you need to seriously reconsider any drugs you might be taking.

Meanwhile...

Trump's Cabinet pick invested in company, then introduced a bill to help it

Washington (CNN) Rep. Tom Price last year purchased shares in a medical device manufacturer days before introducing legislation that would have directly benefited the company, raising new ethics concerns for President-elect Donald Trump's nominee for Health and Human Services secretary. 

Price bought between $1,001 to $15,000 worth of shares last March in Zimmer Biomet, according to House records reviewed by CNN. 
Less than a week after the transaction, the Georgia Republican congressman introduced the HIP Act, legislation that would have delayed until 2018 a Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) regulation that industry analysts warned would significantly hurt Zimmer Biomet financially once fully implemented.

Archived