Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

43 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So anybody can place an ad on backpage, right?  As in, someone who wanted to make it look like Demand Protest was paying protesters, could place an ad linking to Demand Protest's page?

Cause I see nothing about paying protesters on the Demand Protest page...

why else would they protest? :)

24 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

James O'Keefe's project Veritas already got counter stung running a thing very similar to the alleged pay-for-protest ads.  I would be cautious of any ads at this point.

Who's James O'Keefe and his project?  I don't really know about this.  Two sentence summary?

1 minute ago, twa said:

why else would they protest? :)

Does the smiley indicate a joking manner?  Sometimes I can't read your sarcasm/truth.  Damn Texans.

Acorn pimp expose.

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

Who's James O'Keefe and his project?  I don't really know about this.  Two sentence summary?

Acorn pimp expose.  If you aren't familiar with that he produces expose films of liberals with staging and questionable editing.  I believe he has been prosecuted.

5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Does the smiley indicate a joking manner?  Sometimes I can't read your sarcasm/truth.  Damn Texans.

Truth is a perception, kinda like humor or sarcasm. :)

4 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Acorn pimp expose.

Acorn pimp expose.  If you aren't familiar with that he produces expose films of liberals with staging and questionable editing.  I believe he has been prosecuted.

and exonerated (which sounds painful :silly:)

didn't he do the PP videos as well? 

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Who would now be considered Democrats (well, Lincoln would be). Can't comment on Hayes or Grant. 

The one thing that hasn't changed since the Civil War is the basic foundation of each party . One party believed the Government should treat people according to their circumstances and the other was diametrically opposed that. So no, Lincoln would not be a Democrat today. (although I'm getting a bit worried about the Republicans - we'll see if their position survives the Jack-ass).

21 minutes ago, nonniey said:

The one thing that hasn't changed since the Civil War is the basic foundation of each party . One party believed the Government should treat people according to their circumstances and the other was diametrically opposed that. So no, Lincoln would not be a Democrat today. (although I'm getting a bit worried about the Republicans - we'll see if their position survives the Jack-ass).

Lincoln was an atheist and a humanist.  He would have no place in today's GOP.

64f8c0ed996baa5f630fd57f2ddea34b.jpg

1 hour ago, nonniey said:

No. Republicans were the liberals back in the day and democrats were the conservatives. The one thing that hasn't changed is smaller federal government vs larger federal government (supposedly... depends on the issue it seems). I really don't even know what the hell that means, "one party was opposed to treating people according to their circumstances". What are you saying there?

A question that I could never find the answer to myself was where to draw the line of relevancy from the past. I know it's important to reference it and understand how we got here. But I often get caught up in looking at where we were and lose track of where we are. That was always my struggle with those classes. 

Only add that as the current conversation reminds me of it. No real point :P

46 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'm sure there is an "excuse" for this. 

Not a good look. They don't even try to look into these guys pasts, but the Internet always gets ya

49 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'm sure there is an "excuse" for this. 

There is. Wow, look over there at how the Clinton's made all this money from shady deals. She would have been worse. Speaking of worse, Benghazi. Wow. Bad. What were we talking about again?? Oh, go Russia!!  

9 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Betsy DeVos will do a great job of ensuring that there is always a steady supply of poorly educated voters for the GOP to exploit to the fullest.

I'm seeing that now. I thought she was supposed to be one of the few picks he made that was actually celebrated. She sounds like she knows literally nothing about the job. She shouldn't have been learning about so many of the rules she is supposed to follow while on trial. 

Can't believe that they are actually going to get away with this. 

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I'm seeing that now. I thought she was supposed to be one of the few picks he made that was actually celebrated. She sounds like she knows literally nothing about the job. She shouldn't have been learning about so many of the rules she is supposed to follow while on trial. 

Can't believe that they are actually going to get away with this. 

She is rich because her family ran a scam pyramid scheme. She knows nothing about education except having a long held desire to turn it into a privatized scam that does nothing to prepare students for mainstream economy.

43 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

She is rich because her family ran a scam pyramid scheme. She knows nothing about education except having a long held desire to turn it into a privatized scam that does nothing to prepare students for mainstream economy.

Next ya'll will be pushing for local control of schools :)

Archived