Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Why mess with votes when you can change the way America thinks of 1 candidate?  Why change a few votes when you can change the mindset of a whole country?

Whatever Russia's goal was, so far, the results have probably exceeded their wildest expectations.  

16 hours ago, nonniey said:

Of course he represents me he represents you too or will in less than a week.

Hell no, he's already demonstrated that he's not interested in leading for all, therefore he doesn't represent me. Instead he is actively working against me. 

Feel free to allow him to represent you, but I'll never accept the "representation" of that troll.

16 hours ago, justice98 said:

Whatever Russia's goal was, so far, the results have probably exceeded their wildest expectations.  

And ALL of the morons who voted for him were complict in Russia's efforts.

Yet, we're supposed to believe they are the patriots.

Hardly

20 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

And ALL of the morkns who voted for him were complict in Russia's efforts.

Yet, we're supposed to believe they are the patriots.

Hardly

That is like saying the allies were complicit in Russia's behavior in WWII because they opposed Hitler.

6 minutes ago, nonniey said:

That is like saying the allies were complicit in Russia's behavior in WWII because they opposed Hitler.

What, am I supposed to think they are victims then?

Heck no, they have been foaming at the mouth for eight years and it didn't matter what was said or done or who they had to conspire with they wanted Trump and they got him. The reports of the hacking came BEFORE the election not after, we all knew...they didn't care. That's complicity.

28 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Love how Newt just stuck this in while people were distracted over Trump/Lewis.

Still waiting for the day that people, and by people I mean Republican voters, actually hold these ****tards accountable for their "fiscally responsible" principles.

Typical hacks, hell at least they aren't even pretending anymore.

16 minutes ago, nonniey said:

This is like saying "I'm not a mindless sucker for Trump, I just equate Hillary with Hitler". 

42 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Still waiting for the day that people, and by people I mean Republican voters, actually hold these ****tards accountable for their "fiscally responsible" principles.

The last time the deficit went down, under a Republican President, the President was Eisenhower. 

The last time the deficit went up, under a Democrat President, the President was FDR. 

(I'm talking about the President's entire term, from when he entered till he left office. Obviously there have been individual years that didn't follow that pattern.)

1 hour ago, nonniey said:

Of course he represents me he represents you too or will in less than a week.

Sorry but no, not in any sense of the word. He is unfit to represent anyone, even those too deluded to get it but he damn sure doesn't represent me or any of my views.

He's yours, enjoy but don't kid yourself, he's yours.

33 minutes ago, tshile said:

Reminds me of the far right idiots.

Same behavior, same tactics, and they also feel justified.

And yet you defend him time and time again. First couple times I could have been convinced that you were the District Attorney who drew the short straw, but now...nah it seems more likely you took the case pro-bono. 

You insist you don't support him, and yet support his legitimacy. You insist you think he's unfit and yet suggest we accept his representation, you insist that you think he's a troll and yet you won't actively oppose him.

So excuse us if we're confused by where any of you stand. That goes for @twaas well so please don't think I'm singling you out.

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Reasonable people very rarely foam at the mouth. I think 90-95% of ES would agree that Trump is terrible. Heck, even twa doesn't like him (although he doesn't let that get in the way of trying to get a rise out of people on here.)

Then again there's literally nothing that rises to that level. Heck, it's his job man. ?

As for all the ragging on Lewis and trying to create false equivalencies, just answer me this. Do you honestly think that Lewis or anyone with sense on the left would be calling the presidency of any of the other GOP candidates illegitimate? That is, assuming the stuff that calls Dump's legitimacy into question didn't happen, i.e. Russian hacking and Comey's riding to the rescue at the last minute? Now before you answer, consider the reaction after W. beat Al Gore on the basis of all the nonsense in Florida most likely because SCOTUS stopped the recount. I don't recall Lewis or any other Dems doing much more than some grumbling with overtones of questioning his legitimacy but nothing over the top. They certainly didn't boycott his inauguration.

Now, let's put the shoe on the other foot. Do you think if a different black candidate than Obama had won, that there wouldn't have been some other reasons why his/her presidency was called illegitimate by the right? And I'm sure all the racist stuff wouldn't have been said if it were some other black person as POTUS. That was all just cause, well Obommuh!! ?

1 hour ago, nonniey said:

He won the election he is not illegitimate. Only way he would be illegitimate is if he won illegally or was not eligible (didn't want to include the latter due to the birther rubbish but at least those idiots chose an issue that would fit).

No, he's just not. Let's take a look at it again. First there's the Russian and Comey interference. OK, maybe that's not enough. However when one adds in the voter suppression and the fact that Dump lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes AND his win came by virtue of about 80K popular votes spread across a few key states to the electoral college, it brings things more into focus. So legally, will he be POTUS? Yes. However at one time it would have been legal to own another person. So the law would say an individual was a slave but was s/he legitimately a slave? Likewise there are plenty of innocent people "legally" jailed and other stuff that happens legally, though illegitimately. Dump's administration is no different. Now if he'd won a close election without any outside interference or if Wikileaks had leaked info about both campaigns I think most rational people, me included would simply conclude that a putz won a close election albeit with the help of some shady stuff, but it wouldn't rise to the level of calling his presidency illegitimate. It takes a LOT to get to that level and Dump's election did so IMO.

7 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

Now, let's put the shoe on the other foot. Do you think if a different black candidate than Obama had won, that there wouldn't have been some other reasons why his/her presidency was called illegitimate by the right

No. I think there would have been. There was an over the top anti-liberal stance among those further to the right, and also an anti-black thing going on by some and the line between the two is (and was) blurred at times... 

I'm not going to agree that the hysterics and calling Trump an illigitimate president is above criticism because it at least isn't because of his skin color. This is all before he's even taken office, mind you.

I had always wondered what the Lyrics were to "Hail To The Chief." I finally found them. Here is the link. The Link plays the song and shows the Lyrics. I am putting this in this thread since it will be played at the Inauguration.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...=0&FORM=VDMCNL

Hail to the Chief we have chosen for the nation,
Hail to the Chief! We salute him, one and all
Hail to the Chief, as we pledge cooperation
In proud fulfillment of a great, noble call
Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
This you will do, That's our strong, firm belief
Hail to the one we selected as commander,
Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

11 hours ago, Hersh said:

It sounds like what is coming is that if you have enough money, you'll be able to get better insurance and those less financially fortunate will get less expensive insurance that covers a lot less. 

so.... what we had before

?

back to the days of high deductible plans that make you feel good because you have insurance for cheap but doesn't help you at all if you actually need serious medical treatment?

yay

Archived