Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Still dont know why yall think odds are good he wins a second term. Is there anything that actually suggests that other than the fact that he can lie without consequence from his base? 

Hes pretty much the biggest mistake of American history. I dont see it happening twice. 

24 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Hes pretty much the biggest mistake of American history. I dont see it happening twice. 

People will still go in the booth and say "Still better than (Insert Democratic candidate here)"

I don't think he wins a second term if the Dems actually have a solid candidate. I don't expect him to win but would not be shocked if he did.

I’m developing a car for the MAGA set called the Trumpster! It’s going to be the first stretch limo pick up truck.

Here are just some of the features:

From 0 to 60 in 3 seconds.
Cruising speed will be about 200 mph with a top speed around 300 because you need to move faster than you can think. Your gut knows where you got to get too.
No Muffler because people should hear you coming. No one’s going to shut you up in a Trumpster.
No pollution controls because people should see you coming and know where you’ve been. Besides, pollution is fake news!
No seat belts or airbags because “Shut up, snowflake!”
½ mile/gallon.
The loudest MFing horn ever made.
The name on the grill will be at least 20 feet long because no one can tell you to stay in your lane when you’re in a Trumpster!
Ejector seats for all those cabinet members who want to voice their own opinions. Remember, only one voice counts when you’re behind the steering wheel!
Sticker price? Don't worry the Mexicans will pay for it. All you have to do is drive, baby!

16 minutes ago, Burgold said:
I’m developing a car for the MAGA set called the Trumpster! It’s going to be the first stretch limo pick up truck.

Must show long form birth certificate, to purchase. 

Made in Russia, but produces 200 Chinese jobs.

44 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Still dont know why yall think odds are good he wins a second term. Is there anything that actually suggests that other than the fact that he can lie without consequence from his base? 

Two things. People were shocked by his win and wary of being dismissive again, and the office holds structural advantages when running for reelection. I thought W would lose the second time because I thought there was no way he would gain support over his first run.

That said I think there is a freight train full of criminal allegations bearing down on Trump, so world events better go his way if he wants to last.

17 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Lies lies lies....such good Christian values....when you’ve lied about everything else, what else can you lie about but your religion.

Mike Pence Says More Americans Believe in God Now that Trump is President

https://www.alternet.org/watch-mike-pence-says-more-americans-believe-god-now-trump-president

Or maybe it is because so many people are now saying "Dear God, please help us..." since Trump is President.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Maybe his base is solid, but he's only losing or maintaining, he's certainly not gaining any support. 

And we keep forgetting what it took for him to win the first time.  For those unaware, it was a lot.  

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Off topic, but I saw that Woody Harrelson and Mike Pence went to college together.  I would never have thought they were the same age.  Pence looks like he's in his 70s.  lol

8 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Off topic, but I saw that Woody Harrelson and Mike Pence went to college together.  I would never have thought they were the same age.  Pence looks like he's in his 70s.  lol

Pence looks like every self righteous self appointed guardian of the church that ever sat in a pew. After 20 years in the pulpit I have an unhealthy disdain for the attitude he exudes. 

Never get on the bad side of small-minded people who have a little authority.” ~Gifted (2017)

Trump gives two ****s about Israel or Jerusalem...this move was pure Pence and a pure play to secure the white Evangelical vote. May this Administration burn in hell...all of them. Anyone who would trade lives for an embassy location is EVIL...pure unadulterated evil. And these ****s want to claim the glory of their god in it all, that is nothing short of blasphemous because blasphemy as defined by Jesus is attributing acts of evil to God. And if they are correct and this is what God demands...then he can go to hell too.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Still dont know why yall think odds are good he wins a second term. Is there anything that actually suggests that other than the fact that he can lie without consequence from his base

Dems could wreck themselves using the wrong approach. There were several articles this week pointing out that the rage of the Dems was taking them down the wrong tactical path for defeating him. Willie Brown had one in the LA Times today and there was another in the NYTs on Sunday.

17 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Dems could wreck themselves using the wrong approach. There were several articles this week pointing out that the rage of the Dems was taking them down the wrong tactical path for defeating him. Willie Brown had one in the LA Times today and there was another in the NYTs on Sunday.

It's really way too early to be claiming this is the case WRT 2020. The only person with an active campaign is Trump. WRT 2018, Pretty much all of the special elections, etc held since Trump took office suggest antagonism towards him is not hurting  at the ballot box.

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

And this is exactly how it will happen again if the Democrats do not get their collective heads out of their collective rear ends and change their approach.

I said it before and I will keep saying it - you will not win this election but simply pointing out what a POS 45 is and how mean the republicans are. I am pretty certain that at this point Mueller could hand down a bunch of charges and they would still vote for him. Many of the people that voted for him see this a war to preserve their way of life - however horrific that may be. 

What the Dems need to do is motivate those that did not vote. My very unscientific survey of those who did not vote in 2016, are no more likely to vote in 2020. While 45 is an embarrassment to many, those that did not vote are not seeing any value in voting in 2020. The alternative is not enough better for them. If the Dems want to win they need to reach those voters. 

For all our sake I hope they do. But I am not as optimistic as you are. 

3 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

What the Dems need to do is motivate those that did not vote. My very unscientific survey of those who did not vote in 2016, are no more likely to vote in 2020. While 45 is an embarrassment to many, those that did not vote are not seeing any value in voting in 2020. The alternative is not enough better for them. If the Dems want to win they need to reach those voters. 

For all our sake I hope they do. But I am not as optimistic as you are. 

Agreed, and ever more true when I keep seeings lists of Hollywood celebs and Leftwingers. 

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

Peraonally, I think the motivation to vote anti-Trump (which means anti GOP) is very real and we are going to get an early preview of it in 5 months.

Anti-Bush motivation was high too, but that is often NOT a big motivator to vote. People need to believe in something.

It would seem that our elections are designed to keep people in office that are already there unless the people view them as so atrocious, couple with a really strong opponent they are running against.

Obama

Bush

Clinton

They all won re-election despite a strong "anti" sentiment stewing in the air.  That isn't enough to get the job done.  Their re-election opponents were Bob Dole, John Kerry, & Mitt Romney.  Three pretty uninspiring candidates.  If the Dems go and just throw a "hey, it's your turn to run" type of candidate, things could go south.  

Archived