Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Every government we have ever opposed acts exactly like Donald trump.

every ideology we have opposed as being "anti American" and against the general causes of freedom and liberty, acts like Donald Trump is acting.

~Bang

2 hours ago, Larry said:

You can write a book without a dog and write it off. 

You can write off however much you give to charity. And writing off (however much you give) simply means that you don’t get taxed on that much of your income. 

Well hell, my dog is expensive and requires a serious writing advance!!

Mueller told Trump's legal team he will not indict the president, Giuliani tells Fox News

President Trump's attorney, Rudy Giuliani, told Fox News on Wednesday that special counsel Robert Mueller has told the president's legal team he will follow Justice Department guidance and not seek an indictment against Trump.

Giuliani, himself a former federal prosecutor and mayor of New York City, also told Fox News that Mueller's investigators have not responded to five information requests from the president's team. That has forced Trump's legal team to push off making a decision about whether the president will sit for an interview with the special counsel -- a decision they had hoped to reach by Thursday. 

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Also being clear:  The people in government that would do something about this don't have the power to.  And those with the power to do it, lack the testicular fortitude integrity. 

Fixed that for you.  

34 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:
Edit

Mueller told Trump's legal team he will not indict the president, Giuliani tells Fox News

Edit 

I will believe it when I hear it from Mueller himself. Not 45's paid nannys and henchmen. That's the only voice in this that actually matters. 

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

Shouldn't surprise you. What should bother you is how little people will care. 

A lot of people will care.

And idiots will defend and stonewall and think it's funny.

And the people who care will be once again stymied by toddlers who refuse to behave.

~Bang

8 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Ok, can I get some answers regarding this China thing? Since it’s just going to blow over like nothing, which of these explanations is accurate?

1. It’s no big deal.

2. The Dems are an incredible bunch of *******?

Both?

Image result for life is full of questions idiots are full of answers

Archived