Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Perlmutter

In January 2016, according to Donald Trump, Isaac intended to donate $1 million to the presidential candidate's wounded veterans initiative at Drake University.[17]

On June 30, 2016, Laura Perlmutter donated $449,400 to a PAC supporting Donald Trump, and later was part of Trump's Inauguration committee.[18]

In April 2017, Perlmutter was categorized by The New York Times as one of the "Clubgoers" among twenty people whom President Trump consults "outside the White House gates". He "has been informally advising ... on veterans issues [and] ... has been a presence" at Mar-a-Lago, according to the account.[19]

7 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

And it's blatantly obvious to an objective observer...Bill Gates has to explain to him the difference between HPV and HIV...twice!

National Lampoon at least used to have a section of completely fake "Letters to the Editors".  Which I almost never read, but I do remember one:  

I do too know the difference.  My *** is dark, and round, and lays at the end of my body.  Whereas a hole in the ground is round.  And dark.  And lays . . . 

Wait.  Maybe this is tougher than it looks.  

- Jane Fonda.  

3 hours ago, visionary said:

He keeps saying "beautiful, clean coal." How can this be possible?

"I just rescinded the surgeon general's warning on cigarettes with their healthy, non-addictive tar and nicotine. Watch out Vitamin C! By the way, I give my base 0 credit because YOU'VE EARNED IT YOU STUPID ****S!!"

16 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He keeps saying "beautiful, clean coal." How can this be possible?

"I just rescinded the surgeon general's warning on cigarettes with their healthy, non-addictive tar and nicotine. Watch out Vitamin C! By the way, I give my base 0 credit because YOU'VE EARNED IT YOU STUPID ****S!!"

It's like saying "I'm proposing that we go back to using beautiful, biodegradable styrofoam for all packaging from now on". It's complete double talk and it's nonsense but Trump knows that he just lies so much nobody can keep up. And even if they did keep up, it isn't like he's ever actually held responsible for lying. 

12 minutes ago, Larry said:

Actually, my bet would be that Auto Correct has struck again. 

Of course, but as President you would think he would proof read his tweets, particularly given his history, and the stature of the office. But in reality it only shows his supporters how snobby the spelling and grammar Nazi left is.

Archived