Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

12 minutes ago, twa said:

The lack of a SK ambassador does not seem to be much of a problem at this point, perhaps more progress is made w/o them being so diplomatic at times

Sweet Baby Jesus, is that what you call "My button is bigger then yours"???

Trump got NK to the table because he showed he could match their crazy.  Now that they're at the table, d*ck measuring is not an option.

5 minutes ago, twa said:

State's budget was cut 37%?

Our standing is not dependent on State and changes with events,State helps with events.

The lack of a SK ambassador does not seem to be much of a problem at this point, perhaps more progress is made w/o them being so diplomatic at times

Can you provide a link that shows where the State's budget was cut by 37%?  I found a link that there was a proposal to cut it by 25%.  But that is all I have found.  If I am wrong, please enlighten me.  Here is a link for my number.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/12/17004372/trump-budget-state-department-defense-cuts

Can you explain how our standing is not dependent on State?  I agree it changes with events but State helps communicate and negotiate our response to those event's, correct?  If you disagree, what do you feel is the job of the State Department and how has Trump been better than what you think Hillary would have done in regards to the State Dept? 

Regarding SK, would Trump not be able to direct his wishes to a SK ambassador?  Would having a person in country to handle to more minute details and communicate them to the country likely to be heavily affected by any deal be a bad thing?  And since you said "The lack of a SK ambassador does not seem to be much of a problem at this point" I would like to remind you that the goal here is to show how Trump is BETTER than Hillary.  Not just no worse.  So can you explain how not having a SK ambassador is BETTER than having an ambassador (which Hillary probably would have appointed)?

Please?

2 minutes ago, twa said:

You are worse than a wife. :)

the 37% was proposed cuts, naturally congress reduced it.

https://www.voanews.com/a/house-panel-advances-bill-to-cut-state-department-budget/3943844.html

Thank you.  So the 37% was over several years.  I can see how that would be appealing.  

Care to address the rest of my post?

*Do I need to keep saying please?  I know asking nicely is apparently important to you.

Trump got NK to the table because NK wants Trump at the table.

They're going to bend him over it, and they know it.

In a way, yes, trump did get them to the table.. because he is so laughably inept and exposed, and so easily bought. They smell a sucker.

~Bang

This article is sickening to read. 

The FBI Dir appointed by Trump has to released a statement begging to protect the identity of an informant. All because the current President and his dirtbag minions in the house want to expose his identity against the wishes of their own intelligence chiefs. 

35 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I know some people that think Trump hasn't been that bad.  Coincidentally, they're all white dudes.

Kindly define white.

I'm white, Hispanic, Native American, Black and who knows what else.

I am lighter than my bothers and sisters, except in spots

5 minutes ago, twa said:

Kindly define white.

I'm white, Hispanic, Native American, Black and who knows what else.

I am lighter than my bothers and sisters, except in spots

I don't know you, so you don't count as part of my statement.  I'm simply pointing out that I've had several people point out to me that Trump hasn't been as bad as people think, making the same points made in this thread, and they've all been straight white males.    

You should visit my brother out in Texas.  He would vote for a flower pot if he thought it would piss off enough people.  Y'all could be boys. :P

Philosophically people who are against the dem’s model for governance are getting more or less what they wanted. Departments are being reigned in/gutted, regulations rolled back (much under reported), judicial appointments come from the “conservative” side, and the social justice warrioring has lost a big platform. Social issue progress has been halted for as far as influence from the White House. A strong stand against immigration has been taken. Someone finally told nato and the un to go you know what. 

They may not like the white nationalist/nazi marches. They may have desired a better thought out immigration tactic, and to not have such a ridiculous adulterer in office. They probably aren’t quite sure what this whole russia thing is about. And other sort of dumbassery. 

But they do enjoy watching the liberals cry nonstop. They’re also enjoying watching an outside muck it all up, if only temporarily. 

They certainly wouldn’t have rather had Clinton in charge. 

FWIW trump is doing exactly what I thought he would, minus resigning half way through from not liking the job. It’s otherwise right on schedule. 

4 hours ago, tshile said:

I feel like the trump administration is a lesson in the boy who cried wolf. 

The right wing media has been practicing for 30+ years for when they finally got a candidate like Trump into the White House.  The well has been poisoned so badly it pretty much doesn't matter what the facts are because the narrative is more important.  

If Trump had been elected President before the multiple decade's long mistrust of regular media had been built up, he likely wouldn't have lasted 6 months in office.  The GOP wouldn't have had the cover to constantly cow tow.  They wouldn't have had an entire industry saying "No, no....everything is ok, in fact not just ok, it's splendid!"

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Sweet Baby Jesus, is that what you call "My button is bigger then yours"???

Trump got NK to the table because he showed he could match their crazy.  Now that they're at the table, d*ck measuring is not an option.

Oh, with this President, it's definitely an option. A really stupid one, but it's on the list. 

8 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

You should visit my brother out in Texas.  He would vote for a flower pot if he thought it would piss off enough people.  Y'all could be boys. :P

I already like him.

Oh cool! Witness intimidation!

We may as well just give up any pretense that this bunch is anything but straight up criminal.

They act like despots and gangsters.

Meanwhile the ****s who support them spent the last 8 years screaming how much they love law and order.

I am suddenly finding myself in favor of Trump's wall.

We're going to need a long one to stand all these traitorous ****ers up against.

~Bang

7 hours ago, Larry said:

Oh, with this President, it's definitely an option. A really stupid one, but it's on the list. 

I mean, if that is an option, so is stapling my opinion of my co-worker in my department to his forehead.

12 hours ago, visionary said:

More here:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/bill-gates-says-trump-asked-difference-between-hiv-hpv-n875286

That is more than just a little creepy.  Not only that Trump would thoroughly eyeball Gates' 22 year old daughter, but that he would somehow think it appropriate to discuss the girl's physical appearance with the father.

He's a scumbag.

11 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

More here:

http://time.com/5282132/bill-gates-donald-trump-daughter/

That is more than just a little creepy.  Not only that Trump would thoroughly eyeball Gates' 22 year old daughter, but that he would somehow think it appropriate to discuss the girl's physical appearance with the father.

He's a scumbag.

You got to grade him on a curve. At least he's not creeping on his own daughter.

Under what grounds do Trump & Nunes think an FBI informant should be outed?  I'm assuming if there was an FBI agent embedded in the Trump campaign, it was done through legal channels and there was a compelling reason(s) to do it....(as we are now seeing).   So how can outing an intelligence official be justified other than blood lust against political "enemies?" 

50 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

More here:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/bill-gates-says-trump-asked-difference-between-hiv-hpv-n875286

He's a scumbag.

It's how predators behave. Since he leers at his own daughter, Ivanka, (guess Marla was smart moving to the Left Coast to keep Tiffany out of his sightlines), the pointed conversation with Gates was to suss out if there was mutual interest. 

I have no doubt that Trump has behaved this way for a very long time. Females are nothing but objects to him, as he himself has expressed through words and deeds.

Archived