Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

38 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

I hate even thinking like this but **** it: I'd love to see the international community make the U.S. a pariah.

Close down their embassies etc etc

You mean do exactly what Trump and his supporters want?

Not gonna lie, I have a hard time laying these deaths on the feet of the Trump admin. These people were looking for a reason to kill each other. They would have found one regardless. Though, I wont ignore this could and should have easily been avoided. 

It was obviously a mistake. And our great white leaders will ignore the lives lost and probably blame others if they ever acknowledge it. It sickens me that they can be smiling and celebrating while thier actions are literally leading to people's deaths. But I still dont blame them for it. 

Is that conflicting? 

34 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Judging by who did the opening, I doubt this administration actually cares about Jews and Muslims and who is killing who.

Right? That **** was intentional just the same as Haspel and Arpaio and a long list of nominations / associations. They aren’t shy about their messaging.

6 hours ago, Hersh said:

The corruption of the administration is staggering. It's all out in the open too. History will not look kindly upon these days in America. 

The absolute vileness, cruelty, hubris, corruption, and incompetence that this administration shows literally seems to know no boundaries whatsoever. And it's all out in the open for everyone to see; they don't even bother to hide it most of the time. Those pictures of all those assholes celebrating in Jerusalem while people were being gunned down in Gaza made me want to take them all and throw their asses straight over that fence to fend for themselves and get a first hand view of what it's like a privileged rich fatcat who never had a hard day in their lives.

6 hours ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

I hate even thinking like this but **** it: I'd love to see the international community make the U.S. a pariah.

Close down their embassies etc etc

And what, open them back up when the new president comes in, or cut off the only democratic superpower for the foreseeable future?

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

And what, open them back up when the new president comes in, or cut off the only democratic superpower for the foreseeable future?

Open them back up when they (Trump) changes policy or a new administration is in place.

It'll never happen obviously but...

1 minute ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Open them back up when they (Trump) changes policy or a new administration is in place.

It'll never happen obviously but...

Trust me, you wouldn't want that anyway...it's way worse then it sounds. That's something you do to North Korea, you know what I'm sayin?

This was a twofold decision:

1) Trump’s bloated corpse of an ego

2) Evangelical Zionists

I know this guy, he presents himself as a Biblical teacher and goes on tv with his stuff. Tonight I removed him from my friends list because I don’t want ANYONE who promotes this Zionist Evangelical bull**** associated with me. King David’s Isreal ended the day Rome bulldozed the city and Temple. From that day forth Christians understood that the Kingdom of God was not contained on some map, but instead in the hearts of the faithful and within their communities. This same Zionist lie has been responsible for the deaths of millions, to which we added more bodies to the pile today. I am so sick and tired of this ****ing bull**** parading as some eternal truth when it is only their bloated imaginations, mythologized.

You want to know why people died today?

Here it is.

41398461184_16d1a7a1a6_b.jpg

Archived