Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

39 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Looks like McInerny has been disinvited from Fox News from now on.

We'll see how long it lasts.

Be nice if the military took a star or two away for being a total douchebag towards vets. ?

I give him two weeks before he’s back on at Faux, and I give him two days before he’s on with Alex Jones.

These people are disgusting.

1 hour ago, Fresh8686 said:

@tshile

Just so I know what kind of person you are. Do think it's funny that people close to me have been tortured and I've been through torturous **** myself?

If so, I'll keep what I think about you to myself so I don't get banned and just put your ass on ignore from now on.

Are you willing to share the circumstances you allude to?  Totally understandable if not, but it might be illuminating to hear the circumstances. 

Also FWIW tshile is, in general, a thoughtful, reasonable poster, even though he might be wrong politically 95 percent of the time. ;)

1 hour ago, Fresh8686 said:

@tshile

Just so I know what kind of person you are. Do think it's funny that people close to me have been tortured and I've been through torturous **** myself?

If so, I'll keep what I think about you to myself so I don't get banned and just put your ass on ignore from now on.

What I think is funny is that you’ve gone out of your way to mention you have personal experience with torture through three (?) posts, but completely ignoring or responding to anything else I’ve said. 

I do not think torture is funny. In any way. I don’t need to know the story to appreciate you or what you’ve said about it. 

Please put me on ignore if that helps. It’s not like we were getting anywhere with each other anyways.  

27 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

even though he might be wrong politically 95 percent of the time. ;)

twa cant do it all. Someone’s gotta sub in from time to time. Too much heavy lifting round here for two much less one. 

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Are you willing to share the circumstances you allude to?  Totally understandable if not, but it might be illuminating to hear the circumstances. 

Sure, I'll try my best to explain.

A friend of mine whose like an older brother to me is from Afghanistan and he was tortured by the Russians, they murdered his father, and he eventually had to flee to Pakistan before eventually making his way to the US, years later. He still to this day deals with chronic pain from that torture and has been someone I can talk to while I deal with my own stuff. 

For me, I've been dealing with physical injuries for 9 months that give me the lung capacity of a 70 year old, while at the same time having dislocations in my hips, ribs, neck, and shoulder that keeps me from being able to breathe fully or even yawn with both sides of my jaw. It's like every time I try to take a full breath it feels like my lungs bump into a cage that creates this pressure and panic in me, which makes it harder and harder to breathe, which in turn creates greater and greater panic and pressure.

That pressure and panic has been with me near constantly in every waking moment of my life. The first 6 months were the worst, because near every day I'd try and sleep, I'd wake up in the middle of the night choking and would have to deal with the panic while trying to shift my ribs and bones around to find enough space to breathe. I eventually grew to dread going to sleep because I knew that more likely than not, I'd wake up to being choked (the first couple months I'd wake up every night and after that 3-5 days a week). It's only in the past two months where I've been able to fix myself to enough of a degree to finally be able to sleep through the night. But, I'm still having to make adjustments and deal with the pressure even today. Plus, deal with my PTSD from the worst bouts of this **** that put cracks in who I am.

It's constantly looming over me. And to make matters worse I've been dealing with a neurological issue for the past 7 years that allows/forces me to feel the tension beneath every movement, which amplifies everything I feel, causing me both incredible pleasure and incredible pain, plus mini-seizures, and other ****. It gave me the ability to somewhat fix myself, when the doctors wouldn't do **** without charging me thousands of dollars. But, it also means I'm constantly feeling the pull of pressure in my body to fix itself whenever I'm not on auto-pilot and self-aware.

I thought the past 7 years dealing with that tension **** was hell, but these past 9 months have been worse. If I didn't have my Wife supporting me through all this, I would have killed myself by now.

I just broke down crying a couple days ago because I had another episode and I still feel like this tension stuff will still eventually kill me. I've worked so hard to heal myself and fix this, but I'm really tired of it all. No matter how strong a person is, eventually constant pain and panic wears you down. And working to try and fix myself further is terrifying because I'm doing it all by feel and the slightest mistake can push back all my progress and put me back in a position like 6 months ago. That's what happened to me a couple days ago actually and I'm still trying to get back to my most healed state, while not trying to mess things up further.

And speaking of my Wife, she herself was fractured (her words) from the repeated sexual abuse inflicted on her when she was a child and a teenager.

We've dedicated ourselves to healing and recovering from being broken because of **** like this. So talk of torture, which is essentially breaking people, is a very personal and sensitive subject for me. I know brutality too well from my time in prison and the above, plus all the other **** I've dealt with in life. I also know what it's like to be a monster or be around true monsters and how hard it is to come back from being a person like that.

There are very real costs to our humanity, that people who have been lucky enough to be sheltered from this don't understand. They have no idea how much can be taken from you, how much your whole world can change, when you've been broken or when you break somebody else.

Yep.  The Party which (falsely, IMO) claims credit for ending the Soviet Union, has become the Party which is ending NATO.  

And he told us he was going to do it, before the election.  

But hey, at least they managed to break lots of other things, too.  

I love George Will!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-no-longer-the-worst-person-in-government/2018/05/09/10e59eba-52f1-11e8-a551-5b648abe29ef_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f09932262114

Trump is no longer the worst person in government

Donald Trump, with his feral cunning, knew. The oleaginous Mike Pence, with his talent for toadyism and appetite for obsequiousness, could, Trump knew, become America’s most repulsive public figure. And Pence, who has reached this pinnacle by dethroning his benefactor, is augmenting the public stock of useful knowledge. Because his is the authentic voice of today’s lickspittle Republican Party, he clarifies this year’s elections: Vote Republican to ratify groveling as governing.

Last June, a Trump Cabinet meeting featured testimonials offered to Dear Leader by his forelock-tugging colleagues. His chief of staff, Reince Priebus, caught the spirit of the worship service by thanking Trump for the “blessing” of being allowed to serve him. The hosannas poured forthfrom around the table, unredeemed by even a scintilla of insincerity. Priebus was soon deprived of his blessing, as was Tom Price. Before Price’s ecstasy of public service was truncated because of his incontinent enthusiasm for charter flights, he was the secretary of health and human services who at the Cabinet meeting said, “I can’t thank you enough for the privileges you’ve given me.” The vice president chimed in but saved his best riff for a December Cabinet meeting when, as The Post’s Aaron Blake calculated, Pence praised Trump once every 12 seconds for three minutes: “I’m deeply humbled. . . . ” Judging by the number of times Pence announces himself “humbled,” he might seem proud of his humility, but that is impossible because he is conspicuously devout and pride is a sin.

5 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

And this was the lady who was so offended by Michelle Wolf her and husband left in their limo.

They were so offended by the "elites" at WHCD, that her and her lobbyist husband, went in their limo to an MSNBC/NBC after-party. :rofl89:

I really marvel at the fact that the GOP elite class in DC just openly treats their base as a bunch of ****ing dweebs. 

Owning the libs and east coast elites by supporting east coast elites.

Actually, the EU just needs to move on.  In the era of Trump, the United States is the enemy of the world. 

Kick Trumperica out of NATO, the G20, G8, etc..  Trump will love that.

Make it harder for Americans to even visit Europe.

Time for all countries that have our debt to sell it or demand immediate payment.  Also, it's time to stop using the dollar was the world's currency. That alone will damage the country.  Let's see how Trumperica deals with that.

It's time for the world to stop being bullied by this asshole and execute the leverage over us.

30 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

It's time for the world to stop being bullied by this asshole and execute the leverage over us.

Genius idea to sacrifice the relationship with a superpower that will matter for generations over someone who might be in power for 4-8 years tops.

That vacuum will get filled by someone.

On 5/11/2018 at 12:22 PM, The Evil Genius said:

Looks like McInerny has been disinvited from Fox News from now on.

We'll see how long it lasts.

Be nice if the military took a star or two away for being a total douchebag towards vets. ?

Glad to hear it.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Genius idea to sacrifice the relationship with a superpower that will matter for generations over someone who might be in power for 4-8 years tops.

That vacuum will get filled by someone.

Yeah that was a pretty stupid comment.

Archived