Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assorted Militia/SovCit news,(formerly Bundy thread)

PCS

The sooner this ends, the better, but arrests need to happen.  The Bundy brigade will pop up again, undoubtedly, they're likely setting up a cottage industry for themselves where they'll probably (ghost)write books and give speeches in between outright treasonous actions like this one.

End it now.  When that guy comes out to try and go back to his Nevada ranch, arrest him.  Let his cows wander, the fact that he committed domestic terrorism and treason (poorly planned, but still), and his biggest worry is wandering cows demonstrates they have no fear that committing treason comes with consequences.  He needs to be shown that it does.  They all do.

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Like 2

I love that Occupy Wall Street lasted for MONTHS and was just a bunch of stoner college kids with nothing better to do.  These dip****s are comparing themselves to Rosa Parks and trying to rewrite the Constitution, and their "occupation" is going to be measured in hours.  

Evidently the key to a long-standing occupation is Nutella.

• Like 5

The sooner this ends, the better, but arrests need to happen.  The Bundy brigade will pop up again, undoubtedly, they're likely setting up a cottage industry for themselves where they'll probably (ghost)write books and give speeches in between outright treasonous actions like this one.

End it now.  When that guy comes out to try and go back to his Nevada ranch, arrest him.  Let his cows wander, the fact that he committed domestic terrorism and treason (poorly planned, but still), and his biggest worry is wandering cows demonstrates they have no fear that committing treason comes with consequences.  He needs to be shown that it does.  They all do.

agreed. There should be no just coming home to your families right away. Sets an example that you can't squat on something that isn't yours with not penalties. Gov't or Private.

and are these the people we want to be able to buy more weapons in the future? What if next time they want to go take over the house of a neighbor and show up armed to the teeth?

Edited by @SkinsGoldPants

and are these the people we want to be able to buy more weapons in the future? What if next time they want to go take over the house of a neighbor and show up armed to the teeth?

Put them on the no fly list

o wait...

:(

Wow, and I thought these yahoos were serious. I think I was wrong about the best course of action. The Feds outing them for how ridiculous they are might be even better than mowing them down like grass. It doesn't feel as good...but probably more effective in the long run.  :lol:

So NPR ran a story about them yesterday in which the militia morons were sounding all military-ish by using acronyms and military jargon. Therefore, my personal favorite entry in the pounding they're taking on social media...

Dogfort.jpg

• Like 3