Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assorted Militia/SovCit news,(formerly Bundy thread)

PCS

Actually, here is exactly what is going to happen.

This clown will talk to the jerks for 5 minutes.

The jerks will agree to leave peacefully and immediately

Trump will get credit for being the greatest negotiator and leader in the free world.

Trump will go up 10 points in the polls.

and we still won't know if this whole thing is bush's or obama's fault.

• Like 2

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/01/07/not-punishing-the-bundys-for-the-nevada-standoff-led-to-the-occupation-in-oregon/

PostEverything

Not punishing the Bundys for the Nevada standoff led to the occupation in Oregon If authorities let anti-government protesters get away with breaking the law, they'll keep doing it.

It has become a familiar scene: a cluster of armed “patriots” gathered at a rural locale in the West, protesting federal land-use policies and disputing the legitimacy of the government back in Washington, while nearby, law enforcement officers act stunned into submission.

That all unfolded again this past week in Burns, Ore., as a group of activists with guns seized a federal building on a wildlife refuge and demanded freedom for a couple of ranchers convicted of arson and sentenced to mandatory minimum prison terms, in what they claim is another example of extreme federal overreach.

The local school district shut down, since it couldn’t guarantee the safety of children traveling to and from school. Burns residents expressed agitation and exasperation with the standoff, since most, if not all, of the participants appear to live outside Harney County. The sheriff requested that the two dozen or so men holed up at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge pack up and leave town.

*Click Link For More* 

Trump will get credit for being the greatest negotiator and leader in the free world.

oh my god this is genius

And the jerks (who already want to go home) get to go home and save face.

Please.

No.

Please.

Faith in humanity...dimming...American exceptionalism...ending...nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

From the Daily Mail so take it for what it's worth:

EXCLUSIVE: Stolen valor: The militiaman bodyguard of ranchers Cliven and Ammon Bundy is falsely posing as a US Marine who served in Afghanistan and Iraq

A key figure in the armed militia takeover of a federal building in Oregon has been posing as a retired US Marine to boost his 'combat' credentials, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

Brian Cavalier – the personal bodyguard of controversial ranchers Cliven and Ammon Bundy who lead the group – openly boasted to members of the press that he is a Marine who served in Afghanistan and Iraq.

But Daily Mail Online has learned that Cavalier, 44, has faked his military background to appear more credible as a militia henchman - a fact sure to anger some of the group's supporters.

According to US Marine Corp records Cavalier has never served as a Marine, whether it be as a recruit or a Marine Corps contractor.

2FD3D08000000578-3387117-image-a-52_1452

A shirtless Cavalier lies asleep on a bed with a handgun laid out next to him as well as bottles of Bacardi and Captain Morgan rum. While 'Fluffy Unicorn' might be Cavalier's code name for the armed occupation, we can reveal his real nickname is in fact 'Booda' or 'King Booda' due to a large Buddha tattooed across his belly

Since the armed occupation of the wildlife refuge Cavalier has refused to reveal his identity to members of the press.

He told journalists that he simply goes by the name 'Fluffy Unicorn'.

Click on the link for the full article

they've started this hash tag:

#bundyeroticfanfic

depending on where you work this may be considered inappropriate, but for those of you who work in cool places:

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/bundyeroticfanfic?src=hash

"I want you to take me like Obama takes our freedoms," Jed whispered. The sound of a Carhart zipper was his only reply."

"The vegan jerky gave him sensations he'd never had. It reminded him of Scout camp, only this time he was the Scoutmaster."

"Seize me!" Ammon moaned, "Set my fertile grassland aflame, and I shall pursue no recourse!"

"He swore an oath. But his wife was far away. And Cletus, hard-bodied and willing, was near. Plus, Cletus had Doritos."

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 3

Well, it's an interesting theory of the case, i'll give you that.  I really don't think that arguing "military" and "law enforcement" would fly in any court, even given the fact that today's military has tanks and drones and ****.

I for one think that these people should be treated like the bumbling jokers that they are, and their pathetic display should not be dignified with even a felony charge.  I think the proper message would be to charge them with misdemeanor trespassing or some extremely minor gun violation, or something else that is basically a parking ticket.  "Aggravated loitering with intent to annoy" would be a good one, if available.

they could easily come up with felony charges such as destruction/defacing federal property if they damaged much of anything.

their being there is a much lesser offense

http://www.justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1666-destruction-government-property-18-usc-1361

The penalties for violations of this section are tied to the extent of the property damage. As amended on September 13, 1994, if the damage exceeds $100, the defendant is subject to a fine of up to $250,000, ten years imprisonment, or both.

they could easily come up with felony charges such as destruction/defacing federal property if they damaged much of anything.

their being there is a much lesser offense

http://www.justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1666-destruction-government-property-18-usc-1361

The penalties for violations of this section are tied to the extent of the property damage. As amended on September 13, 1994, if the damage exceeds $100, the defendant is subject to a fine of up to $250,000, ten years imprisonment, or both.

I think it was pretty clear that i wasn't saying they couldn't charge them with felonies, but rather that they shouldn't.

why not?

a conviction means no more gun rights or voting rights

which would piss them off to no end and be better for the rest of us.

i see nothing but positives here.

Because as soon as the government goes down that route, they are doing exactly what these ****s want.  Then these rednecks get to scream about the tyranny of the federal government stomping on their rights (as they themselves define those rights) ... i.e., their occupation of a shed in BFE Oregon then becomes a complete success.  

And as i'm sure we've all learned by now from the NRA, criminals will have guns anyways.  So charging them with a felony elevates their status and then they'd have their guns anyways and be DARING the government to come raid them, WHICH IS WHAT THEY WANT NOW.

Better plan of attack:  Do nothing.  Let the whole damn country mock them for awhile (as it is doing now).  Let this "occupation" not so much end as peter out.  Then let the whole country mock them some more.   Send them a cleaning bill for the shed.  

Edited by PleaseBlitz

Granted, I'm probably just spinning my own conspiracy theories, here. But the post saying that people have been making death threats and stalking the local sheriff's family is making me wonder.

I wonder if maybe some folks who might qualify as terrorists, put a few idiots up to taking over an empty bird sanctuary without even any supplies.  Because the plan was that, when the Feds predictably surrounded the place, the terrorists who aren't idiots would then begin attacking and/or threatening the cops from the outside. 

Might explain why the folks inside seem to be such idiots.  (They were the bait.)  And why the Feds haven't surrounded the place.  (Because they see the trap.) 

Because as soon as the government goes down that route, they are doing exactly what these ****s want. Then these rednecks get to scream about the tyranny of the federal government stomping on their rights (as they themselves define those rights) ... i.e., their occupation of a shed in BFE Oregon then becomes a complete success.

And as i'm sure we've all learned by now from the NRA, criminals will have guns anyways. So charging them with a felony elevates their status and then they'd have their guns anyways and be DARING the government to come raid them, WHICH IS WHAT THEY WANT NOW.

Better plan of attack: Do nothing. Let the whole damn country mock them for awhile (as it is doing now). Let this "occupation" not so much end as peter out. Then let the whole country mock them some more. Send them a cleaning bill for the shed.

O think its a sound strategy, provided everything stays peaceful and no shots fired/ hostages taken. I think if something like that happens, time to drop the hammer

O think its a sound strategy, provided everything stays peaceful and no shots fired/ hostages taken. I think if something like that happens, time to drop the hammer

That's really the direction I lean, too. 

Somebody, earlier, compared this to a bunch of college students taking over the Dean's office. 

Yeah, it's illegal.  But as long as nobody gets hurt, then you chalk it up as an exercise of the right to protest.  Maybe you prosecute them for some misdemeanors, and sentence them to some community service.  (Cleaning the place back up.) 

Yes, I could see the argument that the fact that they did it while carrying guns makes things different, and that sending a harsher message is appropriate, too.