Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assorted Militia/SovCit news,(formerly Bundy thread)

PCS

No, you can do this without risking LEO's lives. They are in one building.

Sure. I don't care about terrorist's famlies.

They're already enraged. Are you paying attention? Hell, we should try to find a way to get more of them there so we can take out more of them in one move.

whoa, wait, are you saying we should call in an airstrike on the shack pack militia? Or should we launch a nuke?

You're now also condemning harmless kids. I watched a parent die, you don't want that.

So blowing them up will calm the fridge wack jobs down? Okay, because that tactic has been really successful in the ME.

whoa, wait, are you saying we should call in an airstrike on the shack pack militia? Or should we launch a nuke?

You're now also condemning harmless kids. I watched a parent die, you don't want that.

So blowing them up will calm the fridge wack jobs down? Okay, because that tactic has been really successful in the ME.

Nuke seems extreme.

Simple drone strike will do. but the important part is to find a way to rally even more of them to the building first.

I think we decided the government simply threatening action in the near future would be sufficient to attract a majority of them.

Think of it like a bug zapper.

• Like 1

Assuming these enemy combatants make it out alive they need to be detained at gitmo, tried in front of a military court, with any sentence served in Guantanamo.

That's how terrorists who've surrendered are treated. I don't want these inbred mutants mixing with gen pop in San Quentin.

They better hope we actually stopped water boarding terrorists for intel.

Nuke seems extreme.

Simple drone strike will do. but the important part is to find a way to rally even more of them to the building first.

I think we decided the government simply threatening action in the near future would be sufficient to attract a majority of them.

Think of it like a bug zapper.

good job. Thanks to you, the terrorists are winning.

While I don't necessarily agree with TShile's methods, I think it would be more successful here than in the ME.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like the less stable governments, oppressive life, and general lack of hope for anything better in many ME countries gives groups like ISIS a large pool to draw from.

Here...I don't know.  Let's assume we made these Bundy guys bullet riddled corpses.  The next rancher who is up in arms over something would be more likely to say....you know what, I'm pissed off, but I've got my ranch, cattle, etc.  Much as they may ****, their lives aren't nearly as bad as the desperate poor in the ME, so yes, I think they'd be less likely to chance throwing their lives away if an example were made of someone else first.

I do reflect that I've been told, by multiple posters, on multiple occasions, that if a cop tells them to come out with their hands up, and kneel on the ground, and they don't, them the cop is authorized to kill them on the spot.

Although I also reflect that they seem to be of that opinion when the civilian ISN'T armed.

• Like 2

I do reflect that I've been told, by multiple posters, on multiple occasions, that if a cop tells them to come out with their hands up, and kneel on the ground, and they don't, them the cop is authorized to kill them on the spot.

Although I also reflect that they seem to be of that opinion when the civilian ISN'T armed.

Have the cops done so?

I'm kinda amusing by the folk wanting violence against trespassers......must be nice 

Yeah, "trespassing" isn't like some of those other actions that have been cited as justification for killing someone, like stealing a pack of cigars, walking in the street instead of on the sidewalk, having a busted tail light, or throwing popcorn in an aggressive manner. 

, that if a cop tells them to come out with their hands up, and kneel on the ground, and they don't, them the cop is authorized to kill them on the spot.

Really? I don't recall that.

I do recall plenty of people, myself included, saying that they are authorized to use force to make the person comply.

sometimes that force results in serious injury or death. but that's way different than authorizing them to "kill them on the spot"

but, i get how that doesn't help you narrative so i understand why you'd distort it in such a way.

good job. Thanks to you, the terrorists are winning.

you got that right.

i'm definitely the reason the terrorists or winning. all those decisions i don't actually have any say in, especially the ones that happen that i haven't agreed with.

keep taking the internet seriously, it seems to be going well so far.

While I don't necessarily agree with TShile's methods, I think it would be more successful here than in the ME. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like the less stable governments, oppressive life, and general lack of hope for anything better in many ME countries gives groups like ISIS a large pool to draw from.

Here...I don't know. Let's assume we made these Bundy guys bullet riddled corpses. The next rancher who is up in arms over something would be more likely to say....you know what, I'm pissed off, but I've got my ranch, cattle, etc. Much as they may ****, their lives aren't nearly as bad as the desperate poor in the ME, so yes, I think they'd be less likely to chance throwing their lives away if an example were made of someone else first.

I agree with you about the difference of lives, however I think a peaceful solution is always best. I can agree to lay blame on the media for treating y'all Qaeda different.

If we make martyrs out of these clowns, it empowers the fringe. If we peacefully imprison them for life, it still sends a message, which I believe during wartime is hangable.

Really? I don't recall that.

I do recall plenty of people, myself included, saying that they are authorized to use force to make the person comply.

sometimes that force results in serious injury or death. but that's way different than authorizing them to "kill them on the spot"

but, i get how that doesn't help you narrative so i understand why you'd distort it in such a way.

Yeah, you're right.

I have never once heard someone argue that the police killing of an unarmed civilian was justified because he disobeyed a lawful order.  Must have imagined it. 

Yeah, you're right.

I have never once heard someone argue that the police killing of an unarmed civilian was justified because he disobeyed a lawful order.  Must have imagined it. 

Well, your wording matters.

The action could be justified and the killing be the unfortunate consequence. But the killing not actually be what was originally justified.

You understand the difference, but I'm sure you'll keep playing around like you don't.

Yeah, "trespassing" isn't like some of those other actions that have been cited as justification for killing someone, like stealing a pack of cigars, walking in the street instead of on the sidewalk, having a busted tail light, or throwing popcorn in an aggressive manner. 

I'd let the busted tailight slide, the rest are inviting trouble....ya want a cigar ya just got to ask. :)

‘I need to get home’: Oregon occupiers hint at exit plan

Four days into their occupation, the anti-government activists who took over a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon hinted on Tuesday that their days there might be numbered.

Ringleader Ammon Bundy insisted they “have a plan” to help ranchers in Harney County avoid the fate of Dwight Hammond and his son Steven, who are now in federal prison for setting fires on their ranch that spread to government land.

“We are implementing this plan,” Bundy said. “We see a time coming very soon where the community will begin to participate more in that and begin to take that over so they can claim their own rights.”

But LaVoy Finicum, one the gunmen who seized the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge on Saturday, made it clear he wanted to get back to his Nevada ranch.

“I need to get home,” he said. “I got cows that are scattered and lost.”

Meanwhile, the FBI was monitoring the situation from afar and refusing to say whether it has a strategy in place for dislodging the invaders. But the feds appeared to be letting the situation play out — and letting cold and hunger work on the protesters.

Bundy began his remarks by thanking the locals for bringing them “meat” and was especially grateful to a rancher who brought them “very very good pot of soup that was very needed on a late night.”

“We were very hungry,” he said.

Click on the link for the full article

Snack off 2016 is getting dire.

Armed stand off with the federal government. We got soup. And the soup was good.

I bet these are the types of people who plan for **** going wrong too. 4 ****ing days. They're in a bird sanctuary with guns and they can't feed themselves.

Did you see the picture on twitter of thier supplies that was posted on day one? I'll have to see if i can find it.

It was 1 cooler and like 5 small card board boxes that appeared not not even be full lol

I saw it. :lol:

The "hundreds" of armed dudes turned into 15 tops, "well supplied" turned into "yeah I got some stuff in my truck," and "we plan on being here a long time" turned into "I'm cold, hungry, and the government hasn't started shooting at us yet, I'm going home."

Edited by skinsfan_1215