Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread - #Redskins at Eagles (NFC East Champions!)

JimmiJo

kirk's awesome in front of a camera too...watching the post game interview everything i'd want in a guy media-wise so far, if we have to even have to deal with that as a thing (which we do)

He's perfect for a town like DC that is just so insanely nitpicky in the media. He gives them nothing, just likable enough to not cause trouble but stoic and humble enough to not make headlines.

Say what you will but this was a statement game.  The score was not an indication of how well then skins played.  A few miscues and poor field position kept our score down.  This could have been an epic blow out.  But the Eagles are a decent team too with some play makers.  This Skins team would beat the 2012 team.  Bring on the Seahawks!

Another thing that's so great about Cousins' emergence this year is that it REALLY lessens the blow of the RG3 bust. I mean, we seem to have our franchise QB from that draft after all. If Griffin had panned out and Cousins was released, most wouldn't have blinked an eye. Just happens that the reverse of that scenario is probably going to happen. Either way, we have a franchise QB. 

And saying that, big props to Griffin for what he delivered to us in 2012. It still makes me sad to think about how far he fell, and he's handled this current situation with true class. I hope he doesn't end up in our division, and I'll be sad to see him go. 

I feel like I've been in the trenches with you for years... We deserve this

We do deserve it.  I put my three yr old son in a Sean Taylor jersey tonight.  That D-Hall return was reminiscent.  For a guy I've never met, Zoony, I love you more than I should.  Enjoy it!

I don't really care so much about the record, if he's the guy of the future like he clearly is he'll shatter that record in the coming years at some point anyways.

My biggest question is, is it really smart to rest someone on such a hot streak? Obviously we don't want any injuries but its hard not to want to keep him hot and loose.

I think if they rest guys in the OL who are banged up, they need to sit Kirk.

Archived