Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread - #Redskins at Eagles (NFC East Champions!)

JimmiJo

JPap. If the 'other' one with you tonight is caught hobnobbing with ex-Redskins greats again and smoking big fat cigars, you have my blessing to feed him to the baying Iggle hoards. Even secret agent Westy and his frog onesie!

Limb by limb.

'He' knows. That is all.

Hail.

Doc days Hi

BE7AB557-6C57-4872-A6D3-6426FE7C7ECA_zps

I might play him the first half. I'm more concerned about resting banged guys than Cousins.

Only guys I consider resting are those who have a penchant to get routinely banged up. On offense that's Trent, Jackson, and Reed. Those are also three of our four key offensive peices.

I don't really care so much about the record, if he's the guy of the future like he clearly is he'll shatter that record in the coming years at some point anyways.

My biggest question is, is it really smart to rest someone on such a hot streak? Obviously we don't want any injuries but its hard not to want to keep him hot and loose. 

Yeah, agree with this. I think that we should ride the momentum and let Kirk play dallas. Then ride into the playoffs on a massive high after beating them.

I don't really care so much about the record, if he's the guy of the future like he clearly is he'll shatter that record in the coming years at some point anyways.

My biggest question is, is it really smart to rest someone on such a hot streak? Obviously we don't want any injuries but its hard not to want to keep him hot and loose. 

Good point.

That was a DECISIVE win! ****abuncha restin anybody, curbstomp Dallas as payback for the first game, seize that 9-7 and roll on with a head of steam

Thank you Scot McCloughan, we can already see the outlines of what you want to build and we are thrilled to watch you do it here!

Archived