Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread - #Redskins at Eagles (NFC East Champions!)

JimmiJo

What a great ending to my vacation, cant believe this season and I think we will be very competitive at home against whoever we play. The offense is ready to win now, the defense, well thats another story.

So how many check boxes are left for KC?

[ ] SUPERBOWL MOTHER ****ER

Cousins needs about 125 yards to break Jay Schroeder's single season franchise record.

Do you let him get that next week or rest him?

I don't really care so much about the record, if he's the guy of the future like he clearly is he'll shatter that record in the coming years at some point anyways.

My biggest question is, is it really smart to rest someone on such a hot streak? Obviously we don't want any injuries but its hard not to want to keep him hot and loose. 

So proud of this team! I see great things happening for this team in years to come. We got our QB, got a GM, O-line playing great. All we need is some more pieces on defense and we're be an elite team!

I've seen this exact same thing said before a few years ago. I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic. We're fortunate to be playing in a very weak division and what the commentators were saying before is correct. So many QBs started out great and did big things for their teams and next thing you know they're moving on to a new team. Success is fleeting these days especially at the QB position unless you're just that damn good. That remains to be seen. 

Archived