Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread - #Redskins at Eagles (NFC East Champions!)

JimmiJo

Disagree.

To say he is kind of right that the Eagles lost the game instead of the Redskins winning it?

Bull.

And Faulk saying the Eagles 'D' played good enough to win? WTF? Cousins picked them apart all night.

No, Faulk can't stand being wrong so he is making excuses. :)

Oh totally disagree with him on the Eagles D.  Kirk rode them like a mule.

I just think Philly had their chances to at least maybe make the game a bit more interesting. But part of the game is not committing turnovers and not dropping a bunch of passes, and the Redskins were relatively error-free.  We were the better team tonight, and I think overall we are the better team.

Eagles players talking crap, Redskins players walking the walk. Hail yeah! We beat them in their house to win the division. Loved the philly boos at the end. Loved Desean's post-game interview, especially about sending the eagles packing early 2 years in a row, lol!

Redskins Division champs gear is available for purchase now on NFL's website, btw. Just bought me a new shirt!

I literally can't go to sleep.  I have to get up in like four hours and feed a seven month old...and then a few hrs later, my three year old will wake up.  I DONT CARE!  Hail to the Redskins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 5:53 in the AM, a mere 22 hours after I woke, I'm of the opinion sleep is overrated and fixing to do a mega breakfast. 

Hail. 

Have to add that, kind of similar to the Patriots, when players have gone down, someone else steps up.  Look at Dunbar, look at Thomas today for Jones, look at Hall at safety, etc.  Depth, coaching, putting players in place to make plays.

Can it be we actually have a good team moving forward?

Odd fact: since 2012, the Skins have won the division twice, Eagles once, Dallas once, I believe. (Eagles 2013, Dallas last year.

So Jason Reid can take his "Last place 6 of the last 7 years" line and shove it up his fired ass.

Play him just so Jay ****ing Schroeder doesn't hold the record any more.

Poor Jay. If he wasn't such a dick, he could have been a heck of a QB for us for a while...

Archived