Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philadelphia Fecals' Mychal Kendricks: "The Redskins got something coming to them. For real. That's real ****."

Boss_Hogg

Reuben Frank ✔ @RoobCSN
Mychal Kendricks: "If I know myself and I know my teammates, the Redskins got something coming to  them. For real. That's real ****."

From Bleeding Green blog:

It's bizarre to see Kendricks talking trash about Washington so shortly after Philadelphia was blown out on Sunday night. Or maybe some will say it's good he's already looking ahead to next week and not dwelling on the loss?

Still, it's a weird choice of words given the Eagles' poor performance on Sunday night. Talk is cheap. Kendricks and the Eagles should be aiming to let their play on the field do the talking.

This is reason # 2034903 why, and maybe it's my psuedo young age bracket (I'm 29 but I feel old following this team believe me) but I just hate the Giants, and a lesser extent, the eagles, more than the cowboys.

The giants and eagles literally, because they are always vying to be the cowboys #1 rival in their minds to make themselves feel important, are so disrespectful to the players on our team and the franchise in general. 

I don't think there's been a loss against either of those two teams where at least one player on their team didn't allude to the fact that they either "looked past us" or "we are the better team and would win this game 99/100 times."

So, here's more arrogant bulletin board material from another arrogant player from another arrogant franchise.

I dont usually care about trash talk. But I Cant believe this idoit talks smack after the beat down they took last night. Why would he give a team that already beat them once any bulletin board material. Kendricks is the definition of a moron.

They've taken quite a beat down this year... Bucs, Lions, Cards... And two of them were at home...

Reuben Frank ✔ @RoobCSN
Mychal Kendricks: "If I know myself and I know my teammates, the Redskins got something coming to  them. For real. That's real ****."

From Bleeding Green blog:

I'm pretty sure the Redskins will have Scherff coming at him on a second level block at some point in the game to say "Hello!"

He should definately shut up.

I'm not sure that even qualifies as smack talk.  "Redskins got something coming to them."?  Lol....What does that even mean?

Um...the NFCE championship?  For real.

When you are calling out the other team, say they are coming for them with an expletive thrown in the mix, IMO is not only bulletin board material but its A level bulletin material.

I never think its a driving force but I do think for some positions on the field, mainly the trenches, playing with higher intensity-anger-emotion could give a bit of an edge.  I liked how Jay apparently egged on the team before the Giants game saying in previous games the Giants played them with more intensity and that needs to stop, etc.

Bring it! Huge bulletin board material!

I will stack our Capital Punishment D against their puny O any friggin day! If KC has a good day, this may be another embarrassing day for Chip and Co.

Would love to see this be the reason Chip gets the big Pink Slip!

Archived