Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philadelphia Fecals' Mychal Kendricks: "The Redskins got something coming to them. For real. That's real ****."

Boss_Hogg

I was at the game, there was an ejection from both sides in the fight, can't remember any bad calls against us though.

Short memory.  The league announced the day after that Baker's hit on Foles was clean and did not warrant the flag, never mind the ejection.  That, by definition, is a ****ty call against us.  Baker hit him from the front, squared up his right chest/shoulder.  Not his fault Foles wasn't looking.

Short memory.  The league announced the day after that Baker's hit on Foles was clean and did not warrant the flag, never mind the ejection.  That, by definition, is a ****ty call against us.  Baker hit him from the front, squared up his right chest/shoulder.  Not his fault Foles wasn't looking.

Thanks.

I did not want to have smart ass there.

Ah that really had little impact on the outcome of the game, the pick was rightly reversed so it was still Eagles ball, we got the ball right back after that anyway (I also think penalties were probably offset). It was late in the 4th so Baker not playing didn't change much about what was going on. 

I was at the game, there was an ejection from both sides in the fight, can't remember any bad calls against us though.

I mean... I provided you a video to click on.  Not even a link to read... but an actual video (Which you quoted, btw... so you may want to edit that out as it's a rules violation).

Ah that that really had little impact on the outcome of the game, the pick was rightly reversed so it was still Eagles ball, we got the ball right back after that anyway. It was late in the 4th so Baker not playing didn't have change much about what was going on. 

50/50 calls... the Maclin catch was ruled a catch on the field.  Still not convinced it was a catch.

EITHER WAY... the point stands that Gruden has a winning record against Philly.

He's not the only one talking BS.

The junkies had Howard Eskin on this morning and basically let him demean the Redskins several times without once rebutting anything he said.  I get he's a Philly homer and has his schtick and I understand they aren't Redskin fans per se, but to let him sit there and put the Eagles on a pedestal and crap on the Redskins was downright shameful.  They basically got punked on their own show.

Please for the love of all thats right in this world, kick their ass on Saturday night.

Heard that too and was disgusted.  Ended up changing the station.  Now I want to beat the Eagles solely to shut Eskin up and shove it in his face.

I mean... I provided you a video to click on.  Not even a link to read... but an actual video (Which you quoted, btw... so you may want to edit that out as it's a rules violation).

50/50 calls... the Maclin catch was ruled a catch on the field.  Still not convinced it was a catch.

EITHER WAY... the point stands that Gruden has a winning record against Philly.

I am just saying we didn't lose that game because of bad calls! We will beat Philly on Saturday because we are the better team.

I am just saying we didn't lose that game because of bad calls! We will beat Philly on Saturday because we are the better team.

I hope you're right.  I, for one, am nervous as hell about this game.  Like, my-stomach-is-in-knots-and-will-be-until-around-11:00-Saturday-night nervous.

We had just tied the game... we nearly had a pick.  You throw out the only player getting interior penetration because of a bad call.  The Eagles get the penalty yards if memory serves.  Then you get the 50/50 call that Maclin gets the catch on 3rd and long.  If they don't give him that catch, there wasn't enough evidence either way to show that it was a catch or an incomplete pass, they have to punt the ball back to us with the game tied.

Instead we are playing catch-up the rest of the game.

EDIT:  And I never said that's why we lost, I'm saying it directly contributed to it... which... it directly contributed to it.

Meh. They said the same thing about the bills, who were reeling from getting beat by philly and fighting for their playoff lives

I like reading the opposing team's papers the week before the game, didn't catch any quotes from the Bills so assume the thought here is the Bills probably would play angry after the loss -- in terms of media speculation?  

If so, this is different.  We got here multiple Eagles players basically saying watch out.  Not a big deal, I agree.  But if D Hall for example likes to feed off of that stuff (like we heard about before the Giants game) then they got some material to work with.

I like reading the opposing team's papers the week before the game, didn't catch any quotes from the Bills so assume the thought here is the Bills probably would play angry after the loss -- in terms of media speculation?

If so, this is different. We got here multiple Eagles players basically saying watch out. Not a big deal, I agree. But if D Hall for example likes to feed off of that stuff (like we heard about before the Giants game) then they got some material to work with.

Yes, I was talking about media. Kendricks different, you're right. I don't know who Billy Davis is, and assumed he was media. Thanks to google I see now he is their d coordinator.

He doesn't seem to be doing a good job.

His use of "they" in that quote is weird. Is he not angry and embarrassed as well?

I hope you're right.  I, for one, am nervous as hell about this game.  Like, my-stomach-is-in-knots-and-will-be-until-around-11:00-Saturday-night nervous.

#### the Eagles, they were supposed to to the Superbowl this year weren't they? We are the better team, let's go in there and prove it. That high tempo offense is doing their D no favors. 

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 Dec 20

Chris Russell Retweeted Reuben Frank

This will be posted in #Redskins locker room. They've been using other team's propoganda last few weeks. https://twitter.com/RoobCSN/status/678802728114630656 

Chris Russell added,

Reuben Frank @RoobCSN
Mychal Kendricks: "If I know myself and I know my teammates, the Redskins got something coming to them. For real. That's real ****."

**** the Eagles, they were supposed to to the Superbowl this year weren't they? We are the better team, let's go in there and prove it. That high tempo offense is doing their D no favors.

Dude, edit that f bomb before you get the banhammer. Don't circumvent the profanity filters

Archived