Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philadelphia Fecals' Mychal Kendricks: "The Redskins got something coming to them. For real. That's real ****."

Boss_Hogg

I personally think that block is bush league and dirty and had no problem with him being thrown out. By the letter it may have been "legal" but it was a cheap shot and I want our players to be above that.

That's not football to me and I would love to see them remove those blindside blocks like that from the game.

I feel like punishing a player because the other guy is looking the wrong way is wrong

What I want to know is what Fletcher's guarantee is worth. Usually, when I get something with a guarantee if I don't like it I can get my money back. Does that mean if the Eagles' lose he's going to refund Philadelphia season ticket holders or at least refund every Philly fan the cost of their game ticket!

What's the guarantee worth?

The way I look at it, that team needs something to fire themselves after the *** kicking they took and Kendricks and Cox are providing the motivation.  That might be good for them now, but if they lose they will look like total idiots.  The Skins are doing what they're supposed to which is saying nothing and are waiting for their play to do the talking.  

This could be another Bills game; an Eagles team playing reckless, trying to go all out on blitzing and pressure, but hey you gotta have the right personnel to do that !

Its not hard to figure out; keep a constant changing 'hot' WR for blitz control, and a superb showing by DY pancaking anyone who manages to get close. The only ones who can beat the Redskins ARE the Redskins, and that would be by self-inflicting wounds like penalties, dropping balls, sloppy or poor route selling.

Their best hope is to double up on Reed who is red hot, and that's only gonna open up another player for KC to make a star. We have too many weapons on offense for this defense to cover, and I gotta admit its damn nice to be able to say that for once.

WR Josh Huff: "if we go back and watch the Patriots game and how much passion we played in that game, then obviously we are going to come out on top."

The amount of disrespect is amazing. 

BUT I LOVE IT! It feels like the old NFC East. Teams aren't feeling sorry for us anymore, they actually hate us. 

Makes me smile. 

WR Josh Huff: "if we go back and watch the Patriots game and how much passion we played in that game, then obviously we are going to come out on top."

The amount of disrespect is amazing. 

BUT I LOVE IT! It feels like the old NFC East. Teams aren't feeling sorry for us anymore, they actually hate us. 

Makes me smile. 

Passion...or lucking yourself into THREE return TDs...against a Pats team that was basically Brady and a High School lineup.

We owe the Eagles a beatdown. Awfully mouthy for a team that's 6-8.

I understand that but I feel like seeing a player looking the wrong way and deciding to tee off on them when it's completely unnecessary to the play is much worse.

That's football. If the player isn't aware of what's going on then IMO its on them. Same with LBs and DBs on plays downfield, or special teamers on returns.

He lead with his shoulder and targeted the torso. I found it ridiculous that the he got thrown out for that.

If he didn't want to get hit, Foles should have stayed out of the play. Instead he's running toward the action like he's going to do something.

That's football. If the player isn't aware of what's going on then IMO its on them. Same with LBs and DBs on plays downfield, or special teamers on returns.

He lead with his shoulder and targeted the torso. I found it ridiculous that the he got thrown out for that.

If he didn't want to get hit, Foles should have stayed out of the play. Instead he's running toward the action like he's going to do something.

That's just dirty though. Players won't always be aware that doesn't mean they deserve to get tattooed for no reason.

Baker is 300+ pounds, if it was just about stopping Foles from making the tackle he could have done it in a ton of other ways. That's football. Instead, he went in for a kill shot because he saw he caught Foles not paying attention. Love Baker but that's wrong.

Feel the same about any other form of those blindside blocks on punt returns or downfield etc.

Let's see Fletcher Cox knock Cousins out of the game Saturday on that same play and see if everybody is ok with it.

We've barely squeaked out a road victory in two years, haven't won a night game and it's a division game against a rival, for a playoff spot at the end of dec.

What could go wrong?

Only everything

We've barely squeaked out a road victory in two years, haven't won a night game and it's a division game against a rival, for a playoff spot at the end of dec.

What could go wrong? 

But we're dealing with Cheap Kelly here... What will it look like is the real question. We'll have our usuals skinstangibles, so it won't be much of a surprise to us.

Real trick is Cheap Kelly... Good, Bad, Ugly? Who knows?

That's just dirty though. Players won't always be aware that doesn't mean they deserve to get tattooed for no reason.

Baker is 300+ pounds, if it was just about stopping Foles from making the tackle he could have done it in a ton of other ways. That's football. Instead, he went in for a kill shot because he saw he caught Foles not paying attention. Love Baker but that's wrong.

Feel the same about any other form of those blindside blocks on punt returns or downfield etc.

Let's see Fletcher Cox knock Cousins out of the game Saturday on that same play and see if everybody is ok with it.

Of course no one is going to be okay with it. That's our qb. Thats like saying a parent should immediately turn on their kid if they did something bad, if they go off on another for the same reason. At the same time, I'm not gonna wonder why a guy wasn't thrown out or flagged, though I'd still hate his guts.

His weight is irrelevant. Punishing him because he weighs a lot is ridiculous. What's he supposed to do? Gently lay Foles down on the turf? It wasn't dirty. Foles wasn't hit in the head, or had his knees taken out. Perfectly legal hit. Perfectly acceptable hit.

And it makes me sick how defenders have all this moral responsibility put on them to the point where its almost like they cant do **** without getting flagged, thrown out, or castigated, while the same standard does not apply to the offensive players.

I'm just saying he saw Foles wasn't paying attention and purposely laid him out for no reason than to take an easy shot on their QB. But I'd feel the same if he had done it to one of their OL. Point was simply, he could have blocked him, pushed him or simply put his arm out in front of Foles and Foles wouldn't have impacted the play. But he took a cheap killshot on him.

People here would be up in arms over it had it happened to one of our guys and it would be yet another example of how trashy the scumbags that play for the Eagles are.

The Browner hit earlier this season is an example of that. Perfectly legal hit even though completely stupid and unnecessary and people here thought it was dirty.

I just don't think those kind of hits or that mentality in general, which serve no purpose other than to hurt someone, have any place in this game. There is no reason to smash somebody when they aren't looking like that. Learn how to actually block somebody.

I apply that same standard to offensive players as well. I hate seeing a play develop downfield and an OL halfheartedly jogging down the field sees a defender chasing the play and crushes him when he isn't looking. Get that garbage out of here

just saw the Eagles have the 30th ranked rush defense. Considering how the Skins ran against the Saints that helps my mood

And their DT is expected to miss the game I believe. That should bode well for our rushing attack which is great news, given the expected weather

Archived