Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?

Springfield

Now, I know why I can't land a gig. Damn industrial millennials. Start slacking already and stop stealing jobs from us fogies! 

Forget you, old man! I'm gonna keep languishing in a post-labor movement America, working my hands to the bone, getting minimal sleep, and being at the complete mercy of the soulless, capitalist machine!

/backward_baseball_cap

/sweet_guitar_riff

I just want to find families that need help so I can make their Christmas great

I'm remodeling....Help?  :)

Trying to get everything done since surgery is right after Christmas....six weeks restricted lifting is gonna drive me nuts

I just want to find families that need help so I can make their Christmas great

Salvation Army angel tree. Great program. We do a few every year

for kids whose families can't afford stuff for xmas, there's something they need (usually shoes or a coat) and something they want on their list. And what you buy goes to that specific kid.

Salvation Army angel tree. Great program. We do a few every year

for kids whose families can't afford stuff for xmas, there's something they need (usually shoes or a coat) and something they want on their list. And what you buy goes to that specific kid.

My mother and I adopted a family every year prior to me starting a family of my own. This year I volunteered to take applications for this and discovered that 90 percent of the applicants aren't legal US citizens. I was pretty much worthless as I don't speak a lick of Spanish.

This was in Frederick County, MD so I'm not sure what it's like elsewhere.

My mother and I adopted a family every year prior to me starting a family of my own. This year I volunteered to take applications for this and discovered that 90 percent of the applicants aren't legal US citizens. I was pretty much worthless as I don't speak a lick of Spanish.

This was in Frederick County, MD so I'm not sure what it's like elsewhere.

Judging only by the names of the kids on the trees I've seen, I'd venture to say the majority in Atl are black.

I know they have a pretty thorough vetting process to ensure the families really are needy. Can't speak to citizenship, but that doesn't really matter to me. I'm happy to give a needy kid some shoes either way

Judging only by the names of the kids on the trees I've seen, I'd venture to say the majority in Atl are black.

I know they have a pretty thorough vetting process to ensure the families really are needy. Can't speak to citizenship, but that doesn't really matter to me. I'm happy to give a needy kid some shoes either way

Most of the families I get from churches near me are foreigners.  Not that I am opposed to foreigners, but it's incredibly hard to find a random American family to assist.

Business. I started my own business in October and the three clients I needed to stay afloat in 2016 have yet to sign their deals.

I only have enough money to get thru March.

I wish all you guys luck with employment. Will keep a good thought for you...

And I asked for a used fender telecaster I had my eye on....

Helping another human being or family is a good thing. No matter who they are. If you were blind the gifts would still be the same size in your hands...but then you wouldn't be able to see the true smiles of happiness and gratitude...but you could still feel their hugs and hear their excitement...in any language.

OK, I'll be a little more "reasonable"...a new toaster oven? :rolleyes:

We really do need one.

You can get those super cheap these days. I actually do not have one. I use the oven and toaster separately.

Pasta maker.

I hope you mean someone that makes it.

The time is not worth the slightly better product. You will use it less than you probably think.

Less damn nagging from my wife about every little damn thing! So I can keep my damn sanity!

Im damn serious 

See that's an abstract concept.

"Wife, what can I buy you so you stop nagging me?"

It's both a real question and a rhetorical question because you can always buy her some type of gag or muzzle. But some people might call you "disrespectful" for doing that. 

Archived