Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?

Springfield

Also, might I remind everyone it was Corcaigh who, besides not being able to properly spell "cork" ...

Just trying to bring a little linguistic diversity to the place. How about some other place names?

MotorwayRoadSign_large.jpg?s=bn-612621

saw shimmering light in the cosmos and deduced it was Aliens building a power station in orbit around their planet.

As a famous Irishman said "... we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars".

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Since the "I want Natalie Portman" joke (or some variation) has already been made, I will be honest that I kinda want one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Sky-Viper-Nano-Drone-Vehicle/dp/B00Y9R3GOC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1445005330&sr=8-1&keywords=Sky+Viper+Nano+drone&linkCode=sl1&tag=bobbyheavy-20&linkId=b8b9af1c4ba2fbc8a1117cec1622e1ee

or maybe a slightly bigger one with a camera.    

Either.   Both.   Wheeee....

I want a kitchen aid mixer.

I'd have bought it already, because I need it, but my Dad wants to get it for me, even though it's expensive. He's been saying it since last Christmas, but can't figure out how to send it. It's driving me nuts.

If Predicto gets the extra battery pack his drone can deliver it for you.

I think I might just get this chew toy for the dog. We live a simple life.

rogz-grinz-ball.jpg

Kitchen Aid mixer will change your life. Worth every penny.

My wife's Uncle wants one of those drone things with the camera. I certainly won't buy him one, this is a man that takes a 3 day trip that lasts two weeks, and has lost his keys at least a dozen times over the years. He doesn't take care of the things he has and has just about everything.

I make a lot of bread and such. I cater out of the house now.

Pasta maker, dough hook, whipped everything.

Those things last professionally for 20 years. I really have to have it. That's why my Dad is driving me nuts. I should have just bought it and either had 2 or sold it. They never lose value.

Yep, I'll take my mom's old one at this point. And her old Saladmaster stainless steel pots & pans, too. That's the next upgrade for the house, btw. Hubby said so. B) *now the cool smiley is appropriate, lol*

All-Clad FTW  better than saladmaster and cheaper too

All-Clad FTW  better than saladmaster and cheaper too

Interesting that top chefs in the world use the cheap stuff. Go into a Michelin starred restaurant, no All Clad

I have all clad cookware but quite frankly I feel like a poser. If I could do it again I would never spend the money. Just buy a set through a commercial kitchen supply company

Interesting that top chefs in the world use the cheap stuff. Go into a Michelin starred restaurant, no All Clad

A lot of Mauviel in classic french battalions, or locally hand made copper pans..I have had Calphalon in the house for 20+ years and am quite happy...but I do have a few special pieces which are copper.

But i think i know what you are talking about, the aluminium pans.

The wife and I have decided our gift to one another is a new puppy. Picking him on Christmas eve to surprise our daughter.

Was looking at one of those steak cooking machines. The one where you wrap the steak in plastic and cook it in hot water. Those seem pretty cool. Have some fancy name but Idk what it is. Lol

Sous-vide...dont mix it with the puppy though!

Archived