Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?

Springfield

i don;t REALLY want it.... 

... but i really want a cool super camera-droid 

i'd also like a DSLR (camera), a negative reader (old photo negatives), and a tablet 

i don;t want any of these enough to actually get them myself........ but in my letter to santa........

oh really? damn. we switched to a electric weed whacker and love it. I can understand the performance difference. 

well, if you're happy with an electric weed whacker, maybe you'd be ok. 

the performance difference is the main thing....not sure how big your yard is, but the thought of dragging a drop cord around while i'm mowing or weed whacking kills it.

well, if you're happy with an electric weed whacker, maybe you'd be ok. 

the performance difference is the main thing....not sure how big your yard is, but the thought of dragging a drop cord around while i'm mowing or weed whacking kills it.

It's on a battery. There are corded and battery models, I was thinking the battery models.

Have a B & D battery weed wacker. Been using it for about 7 years. You do have to get one that has a battery they is powerful enough for the yard. I bought an extra battery and switched them in and out on a weekly basis. I'll never go back to oil/gas mix trimmers. Haven't tried lawn mowers though. Of course, I live in a townhouse, so I don't do yard work anymore.

This is just a cover for you wearing lycra at the weekends.

We wear overalls with no shirt and bare feet

Have a B & D battery weed wacker. Been using it for about 7 years. You do have to get one that has a battery they is powerful enough for the yard. I bought an extra battery and switched them in and out on a weekly basis. I'll never go back to oil/gas mix trimmers. Haven't tried lawn mowers though. Of course, I live in a townhouse, so I don't do yard work anymore.

The cordless technology is taking tremendous leaps forward

i am surprised to see zoony endorsing a battery operated weed whacker.

Zoony is an independent thinker and expert, whose opinions are to be taken seriously. 

Here's one of his recommendations from a few years ago in our Fantasy Football League about University of Tennessee QB Tyler Bray:

Subject: watch this Tyler Bray kid

He's going to be a Top 5 pick in a few years, you heard it here first.

Bray went undrafted, and has not played in a regular season NFL game in his career.

Zoony is an independent thinker and expert, whose opinions are to be taken seriously. 

Here's one of his recommendations from a few years ago in our Fantasy Football League about University of Tennessee QB Tyler Bray:

Bray went undrafted, and has not played in a regular season NFL game in his career.

he also thinks that qb is the most important position to fill on an American Football team.

Well I can't help it if NFL draft scouts are stupid

he also thinks that qb is the most important position to fill on an American Football team.

Correction.., on a professional football team. And ther is no doubt

Well, it is B&D brand.

Do you mean S&M?

Also, might I remind everyone it was Corcaigh who, besides not being able to properly spell "cork", saw shimmering light in the cosmos and deduced it was Aliens building a power station in orbit around their planet.

Archived