Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2015 Fantasy Football Thread

MattFancy

I am glad that I started Brady over Luck. Even if Luck goes for 5billion yards and TD's this week - having that 31.62 points from Brady in the bank makes going into my weekend a little easier. Also..since I have a lot of players suspended and lost Spiller as my flex...Brady might make up for me taking the dangerous route of starting Beckham and Reuben Randle. 

In a 14 team keeper league, non PPR. My RB depth isn't the best (tough to be with 14 teams).

Who should I start as my #2? Alfred Blue. Benny Cunningham, or Ameer Abdullah? I'm leaning towards Cunningham because St. Louis always plays well against Seattle, and it's at home.

In a 14 team keeper league, non PPR. My RB depth isn't the best (tough to be with 14 teams).

Who should I start as my #2? Alfred Blue. Benny Cunningham, or Ameer Abdullah? I'm leaning towards Cunningham because St. Louis always plays well against Seattle, and it's at home.

Abdullah. He'll get the most touches in Detroit of the backs even if he's listed as the second, and figures to be a rookie beast for them this year in that offense. 

Hail. 

Stack cousins and Reed. Or cousins and garcon

Yup. Have a couple of those lineups. DJax too. Have to go off the board a little if you want to hit big in a tourney, using only one or a few lineups. There's to many sharks entering hundreds of lineups, and using automation tools nowadays in GPP tourneys. I try to stick to single entries. Not this week though. Entered quite a few this week, just for fun. Solid, safe lineups may cash in a big tourney, but rarely finish high nowadays. Play double ups, head to heads, etc. with safe lineups to make a little bit, and cover tourney entry fees where you go off the board a little bit with some high upside and lower owned players.

Anybody play on any sites besides Fanduel or Draftkings? Curious what you think about them, if so.

136.44 haul from Week 1. Got to be pleased with that. 

He has AP and Hyde to go against each other Monday night and 47.6 points to overcome so quietly confident to start out 1-0.  :P.

Two TE's with 32.4 and 28. points respectively. The later on the bench. Don't think I've ever had that before from the position. 

Bonus having Garcon on the bench with Jackson going down too. Lot of opening week positives. 

Hail. 

Horrible day.  Peyton Manning got me 5.9 points.  I didn't realize Mike Evans wasn't playing so got 0 for him.  While I still have a few players left, I'm so far behind there's no way I could catch up.  I should've started Jordan Reed.

Horrible day.  Peyton Manning got me 5.9 points.  I didn't realize Mike Evans wasn't playing so got 0 for him.  While I still have a few players left, I'm so far behind there's no way I could catch up.  I should've started Jordan Reed.

Archived